growing up

One Year Later

      A lot has happened within the last year for the Good family. Luciana and Colton welcomed their second child but first son, Luis, into the family as he was now three months old. Emma and Christian welcomed their first baby and daughter, Sophia, as she was just six weeks old. Aria and Alexander were still together, having a lot of success in the modeling industry. Jackson and Genna were still together as they had just celebrated little Isabella's second birthday just two months ago. Payton had also celebrated baby Dustin's first birthday as she was emotional the whole day, but doing much better than when she first had her son. Yes, she was still dealing with the loss of her boyfriend, but she was pushing through and being as strong as she could for herself and her son.

Also, Payton and Jackson just had their NXT try-outs, making it into NXT. Everyone was so proud of them, although they were sad to see them go but it was their dream after all. Now that they've passed birthdays and celebrations, Sasha and Dean were helping their kids and grandkids move to Florida.

"Alright, we are here!" Jackson cheered as he and Dean were in the U-Haul truck, arriving at his, Genna and Payton's house while the girls and the two kids were at the store to grab some food and home things they'd need.

"You ready to unload bud? We got a hell of a lot to unload." Dean chuckled as Jackson nodded his head, the two getting everything inside the house. The girls and the babies had arrived about an hour later as Dean and Jackson were about halfway done with getting everything inside. Payton and Genna laid a sleeping Isabella and Dustin down in the pack-and-play while they helped the boys get everything in and unpacked. Although it took them all afternoon and into late evening to get everything moved in, unpacked, and set up, the three were more than glad to have it done since if they hadn't gotten it done that night, it wouldn't have gotten done due to Jackson and Payton starting in NXT within six days.

"Alright kiddos, we gotta go to the hotel. Got an early flight in the morning to head back home." Sasha yawned as she and Dean stood up from the floor; Jackson, Genna, and Payton following in pursuit. The five of them hugged as they grew a bit emotional since Jackson, Genna, and Payton were all on their own now.

"Please be safe. Just go to work and come home. We have no idea what people live in Orlando these days besides your Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Roman, but right now they're in Pensacola. Just, please please be safe. We love you guys." Sasha made clear as the three more than understood.

"We love you too. Be safe on your flight home." The three smiled, hugging their parents and saying their goodbyes before Sasha and Dean left.

"Well, I guess the dream starts now. Well, after we go to sleep but ya know what I mean." Payton laughed to her twin brother and basically her sister.

"We do. And yes, sleep is needed now. We've been up for twenty hours so we need to get rest ASAP." Genna laughed as she and Jackson took Isabella upstairs and heading to bed, Payton taking baby Dustin, heading downstairs and doing the same.