officially official

Three Months Later

"Payton? What are you doing here?" Alec asked as he opened his front door to see the tall blonde standing there. She had decided to talk to Alec about their friendship, relationship, whatever you wanted to call it. Payton and Alec have been in a friend's with benefits relationship for almost six months, and she's grown feelings towards him, as he's done the same but the two were way too stubborn to admit it. But, Payton was swallowing her pride and wanted to get something solved between her and Alec.

"Hi, I need to talk." She spoke quietly as he furrowed his brows but let her inside.

"Something wrong?" He asked as they both sat down on his couch.

"I don't think wrong is the right word. More so, complicated." She sighed.

"Oh, well spill. What's going on?" Alec asked as he's never seen her more serious but nervous.

"I'm just gonna be blunt because I don't know how else to go about this. Look, ever since we've met, I've felt you were different. And we've been doing all the relationship things, without the labels. I have some deep ass feelings for you, Alec. Shit that I haven't felt in years. I want you, but I'm scared to be in a relationship. I've been to hell and back with relationships and I don't want this one to be one to pass the time. I want this to be serious. I'm tired of just being a fuckbuddy. I want the commitment. I want you." She admitted as she had a few tears in her eyes since it was a bit hard for her to admit her feelings.

"Pay, you're not the only one who feels like that. I want you too." He gave her a soft smile as her eyes got wide.

"You do?" Payton asked as she was a bit taken back at his response.

"Yes, I've wanted you since I met you. We just did things, differently to say the least. And I'm scared to be in a relationship too. But, we can go as slow as you'd like. Whatever you want." He smiled before softly cupping her face in his hands, slowly and passionately kissing her.

"I'm glad we're together, officially now." Payton giggled after they pulled away.

"Me too beautiful. Now, how about tonight I take you on a date?" Alec offered with a smile.

"Sounds amazing, I'll see you then." She brightly grinned before heading back home.