another baby good

"Good morning my sweet angel!" Luciana grinned to thirteen month old Allison, six weeks later.

"Mama!" She giggled, placing her little hands on Luciana's cheeks as she smiled from ear to ear seeing her mom.

"Hi beautiful! Let's go wake daddy up. Sound like a plan?" Luciana smiled as Allison squealed before she babbled feeling her mother kiss her little cheeks. Luciana then walked into her and her husband's room holding their daughter to see Colton sound asleep. Luciana smiled as she placed baby Allison on the bed, giggling as Allison crawled onto Colton, patting his face and baby babbling.

"Good morning angel face. Someone's in a happy mood." Colton smiled, holding onto their daughter before Luciana got back into bed with her husband and daughter.

"Mornings or even days like these will never get old." Colton smiled, kissing his wife as he enjoyed the time with his girls.

"Nope, but soon it won't just be the three of us." Luciana smiled before Colton's eyes got wide, quickly sitting up and looking at his wife.

"Are you pregnant again?" He asked with a smile beginning to form on his face.

"Yep. I'm exactly eleven weeks today." She beamed, showing him the ultrasound photo from when she had went to the doctors a couple days ago.

"Oh my god, baby this is incredible! We're having another baby!" Colton cheered before peppering his wife with kisses.

"We are! Another little addition to our little amazing family." She grinned before kissing her husband.

"I can't wait. Allison will be a great big sister, once she fully understands it of course. At first she won't really do anything since she's still going to be little but once she gets older she's gonna be the best big sister ever." He grinned, looking at their daughter who was very happy before the Luciana laid her head on his chest, so happy with the family they were creating.