Chapter 13- Coming to England

I woke up to Gaby shaking me awake. I looked at my phone to see what time it is. 3:00... As in 3 AM... AM as in 'in the morning'. It was way too early.

I unwillingly got up and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got dressed (Picture to the right) and I fixed my hair so it was a crown-braid. (external link).

I got out of the bathroom and saw everybody getting their suitcases into the taxi. I grabbed my suitcase as well, but Niall stopped me.

“I got it.” He said, smiling at me.

“Thanks,” I said grinning back at him. “Oh! I almost forgot something!” I turned around and sprinted Upstairs. I went to my room and grabbed my dance shoes. How could I have possibly forgotten this? I ran back upstairs and went outside. I put my dance shoes in the trunk and got into the taxi with everyone else. We all had to squeeze in because there were seven of us and it was only a minivan taxi. Liam sat in front and Harry and Gaby sat in the two seats in the middle. And Zayn, Louis, Niall, and I sat in the far back. I was sitting on Niall’s lap with my legs outstretched onto Zayn and Louis’ lap’s.

When we got to the airport, we immediately got onto the private jet, so we wouldn't get mobbed by fans in the waiting area.

As we boarded onto the plane, I was actually getting nervous. I didn't realize I would be sitting by the window until I took my seat. I was really scared of flying and I guess Niall could tell.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently. “It’s fine. You’ll be alright. I wouldn’t let anything happen to you.” He whispered to me.

I nodded my head and smiled nervously. I yawned and rested my head on his shoulder. “How long until we land in England?” I asked.

“About 8 hours.”                                                                                                           

“Ok.” I sighed tiredly.

“You can go to sleep if you like. I’ll wake you when we’re landing.”

I nodded my head and closed my eyes.

“Sweet dreams, Love.” he said to me, before I fell asleep.

***

I woke up to Niall shaking my arm gently. “Wake up, Jasmine.” He said soothingly.

I blinked multiple times, my eyes adjusting to the light. I groaned. "Aer we here already?"

He chuckled and nodded.

I groaned again, not wanting to get up.

“Here, I’ll give you a piggy back ride.” Niall said, smiling.

I grabbed my bag, stood up, and jumped onto his back as he carried me off of the jet and into the airport. I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Can we get Starbucks?” I asked with a shy smile on my face.

“Yeah.” Niall answered back at me. He started heading towards Starbucks. When we got to the counter he put me down. “Can I get a Mocha Cookie Crumble frappuccino?” He asked the guy at the counter.

The man nodded.

“And what can I get for you, gorgeous?” he asked me.

“Can I get a Mocha Coconut frappuccino?” I questioned.

“Coming right up,” he said, winking at me. This guy was like 25!

I made a disgusted face.

Thankfully, right at that moment, Niall put an arm around my shoulders.

“That’ll be seven pounds and your number,” the guy said handing us our drinks.

“How about seven pounds and a punch in the face?” I said, handing him the money. "And you can keep the change." I hissed and walked away.

“Wow. You showed him,” Niall said playfully.

“I have my moments,” I said, then taking a sip of my drink.

Niall laughed. “Let’s go home, shall we?” he asked, holding out his arm for me to take.

“We shall. I’m dying to see your apart- er- flat.” I said, correcting myself. After all, I am in England so I might as well try to learn their slang. I linkedmy arm to Niall's and we started walking. We smiled at each other and then made our way towards the others.

They were easy to find because of all the screaming girls.

“Ok, we have to go now. Thank you, England!” Louis yelled out, laughing.

“The limo is waiting outside. Come on,” Niall said, guiding me to the exit. Once we were all in the limo, we were heading to the flat. “Home, sweet home,” Harry said looking out the window.

We got to the flat, which was huge by the way. Immediately, Liam, being the responsible one, said “Ok. We need to get ready for the Red Carpet event. We're going to do some shopping."

"Shopping?" I asked, confused.

"Yes, we need something suitable for the Red Carpet."

He was absolutely right. There are actresses who wear wedding dresses on the Red Carpet, so I can't show up in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt.

 We went to the store and try on dresses while the boys tried on tuxedos. We left the store with new clothes and I must say, they were pretty amazing.

I am so excited to see who will be on the Red Carpet tomorrow!