Chapter 61- In Love

Later that day, we drove back home, tired to our busy day.

I took a shower and put on my pajamas (external link). I knocked on Niall’s bedroom door to see what he was up to, dragging Chubbs (he looks like the picture at the right) with me.

“Come in.” Niall said. He saw me standing in the doorway. “Hey, babe,” he got up off his bed and grabbed my hands, leading me to his bed.

“Hey, Niall. What’s up?” I asked.

“Just relaxing. What about you, love?”

“I just wanna be with my leprechaun.” I smiled.

He chuckled. “I see you brought Chubbs?” He said, pointing to my huge teddy bear.

“Yup,” I said, putting him between Niall and me.

Niall softly pushed him out of the way and crawled closer to me.

“Can you do me a favor?” He whispered against my skin, pecking me on the lips.

“Sure, what do you need, babe?”

“I need to exercise.”

“And what do I have to do with it?” I could feel his hot breath tingling against my skin.

“I need you to lie on the floor.” He voiced.

“Why?”

“You’ll see.”

I lie down on the ground, trusting Niall.

He got down on all fours and hovered over me. Then, he started doing push-ups, coming closer to me every time he came down.

“I need motivation.” He stated. Every time he came down, he was just millimeters away from my lips.

“So you’re just teasing me?” I said, giggling.

He stopped his push-ups, gave me a quick kiss, and then continued.

"Why the sudden interest in exercising? You said, and I quote, 'I only lift pints.'" I joked.

"When you punched Danielle today, I realized I needed to step up my game. I need to workout for my girl. I don't want my girlfriend to be tougher than I am. I'm supposed to be the knight in shining armor and you're the princess." He continued doing push-up after push-up, coming millimeters away from my face.

“You know, teasing isn’t nice.” I smiled.

He stopped his exercise and looked me in the eyes.

I grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him closer to me.

He used his muscular arms to hold himself above me.

I used all my strength and rolled him over so that soon, I hovered over him. I leaned down and kissed him sweetly.

He tried deepening the kiss, and then stopped.

“I’m sorry. I know you’re not ready for that, and you’re not used to it.” He whispered, looking at me apologetically.

“Niall,” I whispered, cupping his face in my hands. “I love you.” I pulled him closer and this time I deepened the kiss.

He smiled hugely into the kiss. He playfully bit my lip, asking for entrance, which I happily granted him for the first time. His tongue wrestled with mine, fighting for dominance. Of course, Niall, being more experienced, won. He traveled all around my mouth, not leaving an inch unattended.

Finally, we pulled away, pressing our foreheads against each other's.

“Jasmine, I love you so much. It drives me insane to think about how much I love you. You’re my whole universe. I forget my existence when I kiss you. It hurts when you have someone in your heart, but you can’t have them in your arms. That’s why I’m so lucky I have you. And I realized that there’s a huge difference between loving someone, and being in love with someone. Jazz, I’m in love with you.”

I was so touched, that I started tearing up.

He wiped a tear away with his thumb. "Don't cry, baby." he smiled reassuringly.

"I'm sorry, I just love you so much. You're just too perfect." I whispered, wiping away another tear.

He gave me a sweet kiss.

“Niall, I know I’m in love with you, too. I love you so, so much. I think of you, and my sadness goes away. My heart is perfect because you are inside. When I wasn't with you for those couple of weeks, I knew that I was missing something. It's you, Ni; it's always been you.” I couldn’t say anything else because more tears streamed down my face.

“Why are you crying? I love you more than anything in the world. Don't be sad.”

“I know.” I said in between sobs. "I'm not sad. I'm so happy."

He started tearing up as well.

God, I loved this boy so much!