Chapter 63- The Perfect Day

Niall’s P.O.V.

The next day, I woke up and saw Jasmine still cuddled up to my chest. I put my arm around her waist, never wanting to let go of my gorgeous princess. I looked down at her angelic features.

She was breathing evenly and I felt her warm breath hit my face. She was beautiful, even without any makeup.

I didn’t want to wake her up or disturb her sleep, so I tried not to move at all. I lay my head close to hers and closed my eyes.

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

I woke up the next day and saw Niall’s head close to mine.

His arm was on my waist and I was still cuddled up to his chest.

I shuffled around a bit trying to reach my phone from the bedside table and see what time it was. I tried not to wake Niall but I failed. When I got back to my original position, his eyes were fluttering open.

“I’m sorry, did I wake you?” I asked worriedly.

“No, I was up before. I didn’t want to disturb you.” He answered.

“You didn’t.” I assured, stretching my arms up.

“It might be early, but do you wanna go for a walk with me?”

“Sure, where to?”

“Anywhere.”

“Ok. As long as we don't get lost in a lion-invested forest, I'm down for a walk!” I joked.

"No lions." he promised, smiling.

I went into my room, brushed my teeth, got dressed and fixed my hair, letting it go natural. (external link) I went to knock on Niall’s door.

“Ready?” He asked, coming out of his room and closing the door behind him.

“Ready. Are you?”

“Yup.” He smiled, grabbing my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

***

We went out and walked all over. We spent all day outside. We window shopped, went to Starbucks, played at the park, went mini golfing, and then the sun started setting. We sat in a field and watched the sun fade. Once it did, Niall picked a flower from the ground and put it in my hair.

"I love you, babe." he stated.

"I love you, too." I gave him a peck on the cheek.

We got up and started walking home, hand in hand. We came to a street that was completely isolated.

There was a traffic light hovering over us, and I slowed my pace. I stopped right under a stoplight and lay down on the ground.

“What are you doing?” Niall asked.

“Watching the traffic lights change color.” I answered without another word.

“Why?” he questioned, slightly chuckling.

“It’s oddly calming. Try it,” I suggested.

He lay down next tome and engulfed me in a huge bear hug.

I watched as the light changed from green to yellow to red. It was strangely calming. Then, I felt something wet on my cheek. I looked into the dark night sky and saw it drizzling down, the water hitting the earth with little pitter patter sounds. I sat up and looked at Niall.

He sat up as well, looking at me.

We stood up and started walking back towards the house, not letting the rain bother us in the least bit. Then, it started raining harder and we went down a completely empty street.

“I’ve always wanted a romantic kiss in the rain.” Niall said sheepishly, and before I could agree, he grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me.

I kissed back and he deepened the kiss. Our tongues danced as my hand flew up to the back of his head, playing with the hair by his neck.

We finally pulled apart for air and I looked up at the sky.

He grabbed my hands and we headed for the flat once again.

Right before we got in, Niall stopped in the front garden and picked a rose. "For my princess," he grinned, handing me the flower.

I gave a small giggle. "Thank you, my prince." I said in a posh accent.

When we got inside, we closed the door behind us and raced upstairs into his room, Niall giving me a warm kiss once we were inside.

This was the perfect day. I had so much fun and Niall is such a romantic.