Chapter 87- Concert Surprise

I got out of the bed and took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and put on a super wacky, One Direction inspired outfit (see external link).

When Niall asked if I was doing something wacky for this concert, he had no idea what he was in for.

I went back into the main room and saw Niall sitting on the bed, on his phone.

He looked up from his phone and did a double take. He scanned up and down my outfit, smiling. “Well, your outfit is… Interesting. I guess we know what crazy thing you’re doing at our concert now.” He grinned.

“What are you talking about? I'd wear this ever day." I joked.

"Oh. totally." he said sarcastically.

“What if I did dressed like this every day?” I asked, smiling goofily. I sat down next to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Obviously, I’d still love you. You could go around wearing a clown suit, and I’d still love you. I love you for who you are, not for what you wear. I do love your outfit, though. It’s very… You.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I joked, pretending to be angry.

“It means you’re one of a kind. I don’t care how embarrassing it is; I love you anyways, and it supports my band and me, so why wouldn’t I love it?”

“I love you, too, babe.”

He grinned, and pecked my lips. “We should get ready for the concert. We’ll be leaving in like ten minutes. Do you want to grab something quick to eat?”

“Sure, what do you want to eat?”

“They have a buffet downstairs in the lobby…” He said, trailing off.

“We only have like ten minutes, like you said. A buffet can’t be done in ten minutes.”

“Oh, it can if you’re Niall Horan. Have you seen me eat?”

“Very true; ok, let’s go for it. Last one down is a rotten egg!" I cheered.

“Do you think they have eggs down there?” he asked.

I giggled. “I guess there’s only one way to find out. To the buffet!” I lead the way.

We rode downstairs in the elevator, and Niall intertwined our fingers together. When we got out, we quickly made our way to the buffet.

Niall piled his plate with every kind of food there. I stuck with just a muffin and a glass of orange juice; after all, we did only have ten minutes, and we can't all eat as much as Niall.

***

Soon, the others came downstairs to grab us and leave for the concert.

“Ready to go, guys?” Zayn asked.

“Yes, we’re ready!” I exclaimed.

“Nice outfit.” Louis teased.

“Thanks Lou,” I smiled, playing along.

“It’s sarcasm.”

“No it isn't. You're jealous of my outfit, but you just won't admit it." I smirked. I brushed past him, going over to Gaby.

“Hey, Gabs,” I greeted.

“Hey, Jazz.” she grinned.

“Guess what?" I asked excitedly.