Chapter 62- Getting Comfortable

“Babe, you are my life and I don’t know what I’d do without you.” I said.

“You’re my princess. There’s not a thing I wouldn’t do for you. I’m stuck onto you now. I will always be by your side, even if you stop loving me.”

“I will never stop loving you.” I whispered.

He kissed my forehead, lingering for a moment.

Then, we sat up on the floor and I softly kissed his cheek.

He picked me up bridal style and placed me gently on his bed. “Do you want to sleep with me tonight, beautiful?” He asked.

I nodded. I got under the sheets and Niall did the same. I cuddled into his toned chest and he protectively put his muscular arm around my shoulder. I felt safe with him. I believed that he would stay by my side no matter what.

“Jasmine?” He asked.

“Yes?” I said.

“If you ever have any problems, ever, that includes problems with Danielle, just tell me, ok?”

“I will.”

“Good. So... how did it feel to punch Danielle?” He asked.

I looked up at him, smiling.

He was looking down at me with a huge grin on his face.

“You’re such a dork.” I said, giggling.

“Maybe, but I'm the sexiest dork in the world.” He stated, chuckling.

“Well, Napoleon Dynamite is a pretty sexy dork.” I said, jokingly. (if you don't know who Napoleon Dynamite is, look him up or see the picture at the right.)

He burst out laughing. “Ok, you keep telling yourself that.”

“No I’m only kidding. I like his friend Pedro better.” (If you don't know who that is, watch the "vote for Pedro" video I put.) I joked again, but said in a more serious tone. I cuddled my head back into Niall's chiseled chest.

He laughed again. “Oh, Jasmine. You’re so special.”

“Thanks," I beamed.

I turned my head towards his and he kissed my nose softly. I put my hand on the back of his neck, kissing him as passionately as I could to show him how much he matters to me.

“Uh, Jasmine?” He asked against my lips.

“Yeah?”

“Chubbs is looking right at us. It’s making me a bit uncomfortable.”

I slightly giggled. I got up and put my five-foot bear in Niall’s closet. “Better?” I asked.

“Much. Now, where were we?”

“Um, I think we were about to go hike up a mountain.” I said sarcastically, lying down next to him. I faced my body towards his.

Our faces were inches apart.

He laughed. “Yeah, that’s right.” He pulled me closer by my waist. “I really do love you; more than life itself.”

“I know. You tell me all the time. I love you, too.” I said, giggling.

“Well, you deserve to know that you’re loved every second of every day. You’re a princess.”

“I’m not a princess. I’ve told you that already.”

“You’re right. You're not a princess. You’re my princess, and you deserve to be treated like one.”

“I don’t need to be treated like a princess.”

“Yes you do. You deserve it. And I want to treat you like a princess, because you’re special to me.”

“Well, thank you. I’m so lucky I have someone like you.”

“Not as lucky as I am to be with you. I guess I'm just lucky, because I'm Irish." 

I laughed. “Yeah, maybe.” I gave him a sweet, goodnight kiss.

“Good night, my love.” He whispered, kissing my forehead.

“Good night, Niall.” I cuddled up to him and he played with my hair.

I was asleep in no time, but I didn't want to have any dreams, because I was already living in one.