Chapter 56- Meeting Eleanor

The next morning, I woke up, took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed (external link). I was supposed to meet Eleanor last night, but her and Louis decided to stay at a hotel because the house was a mess, and Louis didn't want Eleanor to see it.

Gaby told me that she’s really nice and sweet.

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple for breakfast, sitting down on the couch and turning on the TV to Hell’s Kitchen.

Niall came downstairs and sat on the couch next to me. “Good morning, princess.” He greeted, kissing my cheek.

“Good morning.” I smiled, as he took a seat next to me, watching TV.

He cradled me in his arms and held me in his lap. He played with my hair and gave me small kisses. "You know, I really missed having my gorgeous princess in my arms." he commented in the middle of the show, pulling me into a hug.

I looked up at his beautiful blue marbles, bluer than the ocean. "I missed having my prince, too." I stated. I gave him a kiss on his soft, pink lips. "I love you so much," I whispered.

"I love you, too, babe. You have no idea how much I missed you," he hugged me tighter, as if I might run away at any moment.

I wrapped my arms around Niall's neck. "I missed you so much, Niall."

Tears sprang in his eyes, threatening to fall out.

"Don't cry, baby." I said, wiping away a stray tear with my small thumb.

He nodded. "Just promise you won't leave me. I love you too much."

"I wouldn't leave you for the world. Please, just don't hurt me again."

"I'm sorry for all the times I've hurt you."

"I know you are."

"I swear on my life that I'll never hurt you ever, ever, ever again." He buried his face in my long hair.

"I believe you." I said quietly, kissing the top of his head. I stroked his dirty blonde hair, while he held me tightly against his body.

We stayed that way until Louis came in through the door.

“Oh, good, Jasmine. You’re awake!” Louis stated.

Niall and I pulled away slowly.

“Yes I am.” I said smiling. “How may be of your service?” I walked up to him and gave him a friednly side hug.

“I'd like you to meet Eleanor.” he announced.

“Oh, great! I hear she’s really nice.”

“Yeah, I hope you two get along. Hold on.” He peeked his head out the door. “Eleanor, you can come in now!” He called to her.

She came inside and stood beside Louis. She held his hand, and looked at me, smiling. She was absolutely stunning. She has long brown hair and hazel eyes, she's pretty tall, she has a really nice figure, and had a gorgeous smile. She was beautiful.  

“Jasmine, this is Eleanor. Eleanor, this is Niall’s girlfriend, Jasmine.” Louis introduced.

“It’s so nice to finally meet you,” she greeted, sticking out her hand. “I’ve heard so much about you.”

“It’s nice to meet you, too.” I shook her hand. "Louis was so excited to have you come, and he talked about you nonstop." It was true.

Every time Louis talked lately, he was ranting about how Eleanor was coming.

I glanced over at Lou, who was blushing like a madman.

"Hey, Jasmine, do you want to go to the mall today?” Gaby called from the top of the stairs. "Oh, hi, Eleanor." she greeted, coming downstairs.

“Sure,” I said. “Eleanor, would you like to come?” I offered.

“Yeah, that’d be great!” she voiced excitedly.

We drove to the mall and checked out a bunch of different stores.

“Hey, we should film us dancing behind random people and send it into the Ellen DeGeneres show.” I suggested. “Maybe they’ll show it on Ellen’s Dance Dare.”

“That’d be so fun,” Eleanor said. “Let’s do it!”

We each took turns dancing behind random people. We filmed it, trying not to be caught, or laugh too loudly. After, we went to Starbucks and got coffee.

***

After a full day of shopping, we walked through the front door with our shopping bags in hand.

“Where have you girls been?” Louis asked, from the kitchen.

“Places. Just don’t be surprised if you see us on TV anytime soon.” I said, running upstairs to my room, Gaby and Eleanor at my heels.

“What do you mean?” Louis called to me.

I laughed and continued onto my room.

Eleanor is so nice. She’s so much fun to be around. I had a good time today. I can tell that she’s nothing like Danielle, and that we’ll be great friends.