Chapter 99- Déjà vu

A/N: Hello! First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who read to the end. This is the last ever chapter of Always On My Mind. I'm so sad to see it be over, but I think most of you will be happy with the ending. Anyways, thanks for reading this! Vote, comment, and fan. I love you all!

It’s been a few months since we left California. We continued on the tour and my family went back to Chicago; my sister and cousin had to go to school and my parents had to work. Meanwhile, I had my own tutor on tour.

Libby, Valeria, Alina, Gaby, and I are all living on the tour bus with the guys now.

I, obviously, share a sleeping room with Niall in our little cabin on the bus.

Libby and Zayn are now sharing a room, since her mom approved of her going on tour with us.

Gaby and Harry continued sharing their cabin; they’ve gotten a lot more couple-y lately.

Alina and Liam share a room, now that their dating. It’s been about 8 months since they became an official couple, and I see no end in sight… Maybe I really am psychic!

Valeria and Louis have their own rooms. Louis’ relationship with Eleanor is still going strong, and Valeria is still dating her boyfriend, Jack, from our dance class.

This week, we were down in Australia for the boys’ tour. We were already there earlier on tour, but management had set up some more interviews, and a few charity concerts.

We got to our destination, which I thought would be a hotel in which we would be staying for our time here in Australia. I was surprised to see that our haven was really a boat.

Now, I honestly have no problem with relaxing on a boat, it’s just not what I expected.

“Are you guys performing on here?” I asked Liam, as we all got off the tour bus and took our bags off.

“Nope, we’re staying in a hotel, but we have to ride that to get there.” When he said ‘that’, he pointed to a ginormous, luxurious yacht.

A yacht! Oh. My. God.

“A-and we g-get it all to ourselves? L-like only the ten of us?” I stuttered.

Liam nodded. “It was all Niall’s idea.” He smiled.

My smile grew wider. “I’ll be right back,” I told Liam. I turned around on my heel, searching for Niall. I found him just coming out of the bus, and I started running up towards him. “Niall!” I screamed, attacking him in a huge hug.

He grabbed me by waist and buried his face in my hair. “What’s up, babe?” he asked.

“You forgot to mention one little detail of our trip,” I stated sarcastically.

“What was that?” he asked, confused.

“Um, you know, you just forgot to mention that we’re going on a yacht!” I squealed.

“Oh, did I forget to tell you that? My bad,” he smirked.

“So you planned all this?"

“Do you like it?”

“Like it? I love it!”

“Good, because I rented it for you.”

“For me? Why?”

“Well, tomorrow is your birthday. It’s supposed to be a ‘Sweet Sixteen’ kind of thing. Since we couldn’t exactly bring all of your friends here, it’s just going to be the ten of us.”

“Well, I couldn’t ask for anything more. You are really the best boyfriend in the world.”

“I love you.”