Chapter 75- Holly

Once Niall and I made up, he drove us back to the hotel. Once we arrived, we went to our room and Niall sat down, staring blankly ahead.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Thinking,” he answered blankly.

“About…” I trailed off, gesturing him to continue.

“Who would send you hate? How would they have even gotten your number?”

I shrugged unknowingly.

“Can I see your phone again?”

I handed him my phone.

He skimmed over the message over and over. He repeatedly muttered the words to himself. "What's the number?" he asked.

I took my phone back and put the phone number on the screen, handing it to him again.

Then, his eyes nearly bulged out of his head.

“What’s wrong?” I asked worriedly.

His jaw dropped, still looking at the screen, and he didn't answer.

“Niall, what’s wrong?” I asked again.

He tried talking, but no words came out. He was speechless.

I quickly ran to Liam, Zayn, and Louis’ room. I banged on the door hurriedly.

“What’s wrong?” Louis asked.

“It's Niall. I got a text from some person, and I guess he knows who, because he's in shock or something! He can't talk or respond or anything, and his eyes nearly popped out of his head.” I explained in one breath.

Louis, Liam, and Zayn all ran into my hotel room.

“Niall? Mate, what is it?” Liam asked worriedly.

Again, no answer.

Liam shook Niall’s shoulders. “Niall, talk!” He commanded.

“Th-th-this is Holly’s number.” He said, finally.

Liam’s eyes went wide as well.

Fortunately, Zayn and Louis took the news a bit better.

“Who’s Holly?” I asked, nudging Zayn.

“Um,” he hesitated, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

“Who. Is. Holly?” I demanded more firmly this time

“Uh, can you guys let Jasmine and I talk?” Niall asked, shooing the others out of the room.

I crossed my arms across my chest. “Who is it?” I asked again, once they were gone.

“Well, remember that girl that sort of ruined our first date? The one at the park?” He asked, panicked and nervous.

I felt my face go hot with anger. “Yeah…” I trailed off, trying to act calm. I clenched and unclenched my fists, trying to contain my anger.

“Well, that’s her number.”

I drew in a deep breath. “So you mean to tell me that the girl that I almost lost you to is sending me text messages, saying she's coming after me?” I almost screamed.

“I have no idea how she got your number, and you didn’t lose me. Not even close. I would never go back to her; she's a bitch.”

I had no idea what do say, I stood there, dumbfounded.

“Jasmine, I’m so sorry, but now, I have to be involved. I’m going to call her and tell her to leave you alone.”

“What makes you think that she will?” I asked, crossing my arms. I was beyond pissed right now.

“Well, it’s worth a try. I will try everything I can to stop her from causing you any harm.” He said, kissing my forehead.

“Thank you, Niall, but-” I started but he cut me off.

“Don’t thank me. I’m doing this because I want to. I feel that I need to. Ok?”

I pressed my lips together. I didn't want to trouble Niall, but if she'll leave me alone, I guess it's worth a shot. "Ok," I agreed.