Chapter 59- A Terrible Surprise

Niall’s P.O.V.

My hand was intertwined with Jasmine’s. We were headed to the snack bar and I felt a tug at my hand. I turned my head and noticed that Jasmine had stopped walking. She was staring off into space.

“Jasmine, what’s wrong, love?” I asked.

She didn’t answer. She must’ve been in too much of a daze.

I turned her face so she was looking in my eyes. “Jasmine, what’s the matter?” I asked again.

“Sorry. Um... I saw Danielle. She’s over there.” Jasmine said, nodding towards the snack bar.

I followed Jasmine’s gaze and saw Danielle there, with a bunch of guys surrounding her.

“Well, as long as we don’t talk to her and Liam doesn’t see her, we should be ok.” I hesitated.

“Yeah, I guess. Come on, let’s go.” She said.

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

We continued on towards the snack bar and got our orders taken.

Then, Danielle came walking towards us with a few guys following her. When she reached us, she smirked.

“Danielle, what a terrible surprise,” I said in s sickly sweet tone, smirking as well.

“Yes, it is. I heard you’re no longer with Niall. You’ve moved on to Liam.” She said, completely oblivious to Niall standing literally right next to me.

“No, Liam just realized he didn’t want to be with a whore such as yourself.” I sassed as Niall wrapped a protective arm around my waist.

“I told you that I could make Niall happier than you could. You don’t deserve him.”

“Oh, and you do?”

“Yes, I could make him happier. Isn’t that right, Niall, babe?” She said stroking Niall’s cheek.

Anger built up inside me.

“No. Jasmine deserves the best, any guy would be lucky to have her.” He hissed through gritted teeth, swatting her hand away. He grabbed me tighter by my waist, calming me a bit.

“Well, if that’s how you feel, Niall, sweetheart.”

“Don’t call me sweetheart. Or babe, or anything else. Don’t talk to me, or any of my other friends. Especially not Jasmine; don’t talk to her like that, or at all, for that matter.” He said in an angry voice.

“I will talk to anyone that I like.” She barked, getting face to face with me. Then she pushed me back, causing me to almost fall.

Niall’s arm stopped me from tumbling to the ground.

“Don’t touch me.” I growled.

“Or what? What will you do? You’re just a kid. You can’t do anything about it.” She asked, laughing cruelly.

“You’re going to wish you never said that. I may be younger than you are, but I have brains. And I know not to go cheating on my boyfriend with his best friend.”

She took two steps away from me. The next thing I know, she slaps me across the face. My face stung and Niall went ballistic.

“Don’t touch her! Danielle, you’re just a slut that no one will ever respect. All these guys you’re with only want you for your arse. Not because they actually like you!” He yelled. "I know, because you're a bitch!"

“No, Niall, it’s fine. Don't argue, because I can always do this,” I then proceeded to punched Danielle in the face.

She screamed and I saw that she had a bloody nose.

Niall couldn’t help but smile.

I grabbed his hand and our food. “Let’s go, Niall.” I growled.

“Did you break her nose?” He asked me with a crazy grin on his face.

“Yeah, probably,” I stated simply.

Niall laughed. "You weren't lying when you said you could take her down."

I grinned proudly.

A/N: Please don't hate on Danielle! I absolutely adore her and I ship Payzer 98423947432978%!!! Leave nice comments, vote, and fan please! xx