Chapter 20- More Than Friends

I looked Niall in the eyes. “Niall, just, please. Let me talk.” I said, taking my hand off of his mouth.

“But I thought you didn’t like me.” Niall said, confused.

“Well you thought wrong.” I said, simpering at him.

“Why did you run away when I tried kissing you, then?”

I hesitated. “I was nervous that I would mess up and that you wouldn't like me. I’m afraid that I wouldn’t be good enough for you.” I mumbled, looking at the ground now.

“Jasmine,” Niall said, lifting my chin, making me look him in his gorgeous blue eyes. “You’re everything I could want in a girl.”

“But why would you want me when you can have some famous and beautiful model or something? You can have any girl in the world.”

“I want you because you’re fun to be around. You know how to make me feel better. You’re gorgeous. You are always so sure of yourself and I love that about you.” He paused for a moment. “Jasmine, I like you because you're not famous. You're a normal girl, but your personality is anything but normal." he chuckled. "So I guess what I'm getting at is... will you go out with me?”

This took me completely by surprise. I liked Niall and now I know he likes me back. It’s everything I was hoping for. “Of course, Niall.” I couldn't 

“And don’t ever think that you aren’t good enough for me. Anyone would be lucky to be with you,” he said, smiling sweetly at me. He took my head in his hands and kissed my forehead. "I think it'd be best to tell the guys and Gaby, because if we don't we're going to have to hide our relationship. We don't want that, do we?"

I shook my head.

Niall embraced me in a warm hug as I wrapped my arms around his waist. When we stopped hugging, he grabbed my hand in his. He kissed my fingers and we went out of my bedroom to tell everybody the news.

“Hey guys,” Niall said, getting the attention of everyone in the living room. “Uh, Jasmine and I have some news. I don’t really know how to start this.” he said, scratching the back of his head.

“Go on, Niall. Spit it out,” Louis said.                                                         

“Well… Jasmine and I are going to try dating and see how it works. We wanted to tell you because we didn't want there to be any awkwardness in the house.” He said, finally.

I looked up at Niall to see him smiling, and I matched his grin with my own.

Gaby came up to me and gave me a huge hug. “It took him long enough!” she said.

“What?” I asked, confused.

“We all knew you two were gonna get together eventually. Actually, Harry and I have some news too.” She said, looking at Harry.

“Let me guess: you two are also dating?" I asked, still smiling.

“No. Gaby and I are dating, also.” Harry said, coming to take Gaby’s hand. "Oh wait, you just said that."

I laughed. “Oh my God! We knew it,” I said jumping onto Gaby for a hug.

“Who knew it?” Gaby asked, as confused as I was a moment ago.

“Louis and me. Right, Louis?”

Louis nodded. “We knew from the very beginning,” he said.

"Well now that that's out," I started, "let's do something. How about a movie?" I suggested.

Everyone agreed.

“Yeah, let's do it. Guys, we'll be back in a bit.” Gaby said, following me upstairs to her room.

"Oh my gosh. This is literally the best thing that has ever happened to me," I gloated to Gaby.

"I know, me too." she said, dazed.

"It really is like a dream." I stated, as I combed through my hair and removed the little bit of makeup I was wearing in front of the vanity mirror.

"And to think, we're just two girls from Chicago. Look at us now." Her eyes widened in shock. "Jasmine, we're dating our celebrity crushes."

"I know. It was just luck meeting them on the beach." I sighed happily. "Do you know how many girls would kill to be in our position?"

"I know."

I quickly brushed my teeth and put on my pajamas (picture at the right).

We went back downstairs to see the boys watching Elf.

I sat down and cuddled up next to Niall, who put an arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I giggled at the movie. Buddy was singing, “I’m singing! I’m in a store and I’m singing! I’m in a store, and I’m singing!!” That was my favorite part of the movie. I felt my eyelids getting heavier.

Niall kissed my head and said “Good night, babe.”

Soon, I was asleep. 

A/N: Hi you guys! I thought you should know a bit more about me. I love the movie Elf. That's why I put it in this chapter. I was just watching it recently so I thought it'd be a good idea. If you haven't seen that movie, you really need to. It's hilarious! And Will Ferrel is in it so it's clearly going to be funny. I also am in love with One Direction; obviously. I'm 14 years old and I love writing... It's kind of the whole point of this story. That and One Direction are my life! I get really off topic at times. I'm the most random person you'll ever meet. I play soccer, volleyball, softball, and dance. I play the clarinet (yes, like Squidward of Spongebob). Oh yeah... my name. That's important. My name is Jasmine, just like the girl in the story!

Quick question: Ok, so you know how one goose is called goose, and plural is geese? Well, wouldn't the plural of moose be meese?!?! I just don't understand this world!!! And we say mouse and mice but not house and hice. We say house and houses. Hmmm. Think about it and comment what you think.

And all the characters (except for One Direction and Austin, who you'll learn about later in the story) are based on real people that I know. Gaby is my older cousin. And future characters, like the characters Valeria, Alina, and Libby are my friends. They're my best friends.

Thanks for reading and if you really read this entire note, thanks! Comment, vote, and fan! Xx