Chapter 58- The Waterpark

The next day, I got up and went downstairs to get breakfast.

Everyone was already downstairs by the time I was.

“Good morning, love.” Niall greeted, coming up behind me and grabbing me by my waist. He kissed my cheek and I blushed. That happened every time he kissed me.

“Good morning, Niall.” I said, smiling.

“You wanna go to the water park today? Everyone else is going.” He asked.

“Sure, let me just grab some breakfast and get dressed.” I went into the kitchen and made pancakes. Then, I went into my room and put on a cute outfit (external link).

I went back downstairs to see everyone already piling into Louis’ Volkswagen bus. I hopped in and we headed to the water park.

***

When we got to the waterpark, we chose a spot near the back and put all our stuff there. Then, we all headed for the water slides!

Two people can go at a time on most slides, so it was just Niall and me for the most part.

There was this one huge slide and it was pitch black inside with a huge drop at the end.

When we went on it, Niall and I screamed until our vocal chords couldn't take it anymore.

I gripped onto his hand really tightly and he never let go of mine.

The slide went right into the lazy river so when we got off the slide, we just floated and talked.

“So are you getting along well with Eleanor?” Niall asked me.

“Yeah, she’s great. She’s so nice and she’s really funny.” I responded.

“Louis was really worried you ladies wouldn’t get along.”

“Why was that?”

Niall shrugged. “He just had a nervous feeling. I’m not sure.”

We zoned off for a while, just relaxing in our tube.

“Hey Jasmine,” Niall said, grabbing my attention. Before I could say anything, he splashed water at me.

I gasped. “Well, then.” I said, splashing him back.

“You’re so feisty.” he smiled.

“Well, that's part of the things you love about me!” I joked, shrugging my shoulders.

"You're absolutely right. I do love that about you. And there's so much more that I love about my beautiful princess."

I blushed madly and splashed him with water, smiling at him. I'm anything but a beautiful princess.

Then, I jumped onto Niall’s back and he gave me a piggyback ride all around the lazy river.

I giggled and laughed while we talked and joked.

After a while, he gently set me down and turned around to face me.

He leaned down and kissed me gently.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me into a hug.

“I love you, Niall.” I stated.

“I love you, too.” He voiced, “more than you will ever know.”

I smiled and blushed even more.

He looked down at me. “I’m serious. I love you so, so much,” he said, pressing his nose against mine.

“I know. I love you, too. 'More than you will ever know'.” I quoted.

He smiled.

***

We headed back to our spots and sat in the chairs.

Everyone else joined us shortly after. We decided we should eat lunch, so we headed to the snack bar to get nachos and smoothies.

On our way there, I spotted someone whose face I’d hoped I’d never have to see again.

Danielle.