Chapter 83- Going Too Far

Niall’s P.O.V.

Jasmine was exploring the hotel, amazed by how big it was.

I was pretty astonished, too, but I was more focused on how beautiful Jasmine was.

“Is this all for us?” She asked, a surpirsed look on her face.

“Yes, for an entire week.” I stated, coming up behind her and wrapping my arms around her slender waist. I turned her around to come face to face with me. I presses my forehead against hers, and I leaned in closer, parting my lips. The space between us was now closed and I was enjoying every second of it, as sparks appeared. I deepened the kiss and pulled her in closer to me.

She ran her fingers through my hair, sending chills down my spine. She must have sensed it, because she smiled into the kiss.

I pushed her back slightly so that we walked into the bedroom, not breaking the kiss.

We walked back far enough, so that she gently landed on the bed.

I hovered over her and continued kissing her. I heard a small moan escape her lips when I started kissing her harder.

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

He hovered over me and kissed me several times. A moan escaped my lips and I felt him smile, though it only brought a blush to my cheeks.

His hands found their way to my lower back and he started playing with the hem of my shirt. He slipped his hands underneath the fabric, and I felt his warm hands on my bare back. He moved his hands higher and higher until they reached my torso.

I gasped at the sudden touch, but thought nothing of it.

His hands lowered to the small of my back again. Then, he cupped my bum in his hands. He pulled away for a moment, to kiss my jawline, then continued on where he left off. He left a trail of kisses down my neck and jaw. He left another trail as he came back up. Then, he slowly started to unzip my jacket and tried taking it off.

“Niall.” I gasped. “Niall, please stop.”

He stopped what he was doing and pulled away, a worried expression on his face. “What’s the matter, babe?” He asked.

“I'm sorry. I don't... I just don't want to do that right now. I love you, but-"

“It’s fine, Jasmine. I know what you’re going to say, and I respect it. You love me, but you're not ready to go that far.”

I nodded, sheepishly. “I’m sorry it’s just that I feel that I’m-”

He cut me off again. “Don’t apologize. I understand. I’m willing to wait until you’re ready.” he gave a small smile. "We don't have to have sex right now. I don't want our relationship to be about that, anyway, and I don't want you to do it because you feel like you have to. When you're ready, I want you to do it because you want to, and because you love me.

“Thanks, Ni. I know for a fact, that you’re the one I want my first time to be with. You’re going to be the one, I swear.”

He smiled, kissing my forehead. "You'll be my first, too."

“You haven’t had your first time yet?" I asked, surprised.

“No. I’ve been waiting for that special girl, and I know now that I’ve found her.”

I smiled and blushed even more than before. I have no doubt that I’m as red as a tomato now.

“You’re my ‘special someone’ too.”

“Jasmine, princess, I love you.”

“If I’m your princess, you’re my prince. I love you, too.”

He leaned down again and kissed me again, but the kiss wasn't hungry or eager this time; it was loving and gentle.

Then, we were interrupted by the sound of the door opening and then a gasp.

We pulled apart to see who it was.

I felt my face flush of all color as I saw who it was. If I was red before, I was ghost white now.

“Jasmine?” The guy said.

“Austin?” I gasped.

“You two know each other?” Niall asked, just as surprised as I was.

Well this is the most awkward situation I’ve been in. Ever.