Chapter 49- Be Alright

Niall’s P.O.V.

Jasmine got up to get some water as we continued screaming at each other. She was really pale and her eyes looked out of focus. She then tripped over a pillow and went tumbling onto the floor. She hit her head on the way down on the corner of a side table and I saw blood running down her face.

“Jasmine!” I yelled worriedly, running towards her. I cradled her in my arms and she blacked out. I felt tears streaming down my face. I took off my shirt and gently pressed it against her wound. I then carried her into my car, setting her down in the front seat and buckling her in, making sure she was safe. I sprinted to the driver's side and started speeding down to the hospital.

During the ride, Jasmine's head rested on my shoulder and I continued to hold the shirt against her head, driving with one hand.

I got into the emergency room with Jasmine in my arms, bridal style.

A nurse came up to me. “What’s the matter with her?" he asked quickly.

“She fell and hit her head on a table.” I explained.

He took her from my arms and placed her on a gurney. Then some other nurses took her into a room and wouldn’t let me in.

“I need to go in there!” I yelled.

“I’m sorry, sir. You can’t. Only doctors are allowed in right now.” Another nurse told me.

“Please. I need to.”

“I’m sorry sir. You can give the lady at the desk her information and tell her your name. You’ll be the first to see her when you’re allowed.” She said.

I sighed, but I went up to the desk and gave the woman Jasmine’s information, and I told her my name to call when Jasmine is ready to see me. “Thank you. Please wait in the waiting room,” she nicely spoke, pointing me in the direction of the waiting room.

I went into the room and called Harry.

“Hello?” I heard his husky voice speak into the phone.

“Harry, I need you to come to the emergency room immediately.” I whispered.

“Why?” His voice sounded panicked.

“Jasmine hit her head and blacked out. I brought her because I didn’t know what else to do.”

“What?” He yelled, worriedly.

“Just, please hurry.”

“Sure thing, mate. What hospital?”

"The one by our house." I sniffled.

"Alright, buddy. I'll be there as soon as I can." He hung up.

About twenty minutes later, him and everybody else came through the doors of the hospital.

“Niall!” Liam yelled. “What happened?”

“We were talking and then she got really pale. She went to go get some water and she tripped on a pillow. She hit her head on the corner of the side table in the living room. She had blood dripping down her face and when I went to help her, she became unconscious.”

Liam sat down in a chair and put his head in his hands. “Is she ok?” he mumbled.

“I’m not sure. They won’t let me in there.”

He nodded, tears forming in his eyes.

Zayn sat next to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

“She’ll be alright, mate. Don’t worry.” He said, trying to reassure Liam.

“I hope you’re right.” He said.

Me too.