Chapter 74- Stupid

Niall’s P.O.V.

I am so dumb. Why did I have to call her stupid? I paced back and forth on the floor, angry at myself. I grunted, and I punched the wall beside me. "Crap," I groaned in pain.

It hurt my hand but I didn’t care.

Then, there was a knock on the door. I hurried to answer it, hoping it was Jasmine.

When I opened the door, I saw that it was only Liam.

“What do you want?" I snapped.

“Whoa, calm down, mate. What’s wrong with Jasmine?” he asked, putting his hands up in surrender.

“Sorry. I’m just mad. We got into an argument about something and I called her stupid. She left andp-”

“I know, I saw her leave. Is that why you’re so upset?”

“Yeah.”

“Well where is she going?”

“I don’t know. She said she might go to Libby’s house, but she said she might not.”

“Well, go out there and find her!” he encouraged.

“She doesn’t want to be found.”

“It doesn’t matter. She’ll be happy to know that you care enough to go out and look for her.”

“You’re right." I smiled, patting him on the back. "Thanks mate, I owe you  one." I was about to leave when I remembered: "Oh! Where’s Zayn? I need to ask him where Libby lives.”

“He's in our room."

“Ok, thanks.”

When Zayn gave me the address, I got into my car and immediately started towards Libby’s condo.

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

I had walked all the way from the hotel to Libby’s house; about a three-mile walk.

When I arrived, I spilled all my guts out and told them everything that's happened.

Shortly after, there was a hurried knock at Libby's door.

“I’ll get it,” Valeria announced, getting up off the couch and heading towards the door.

I had tear stains on my cheeks, and Libby was trying to comfort me.

“Is Jasmine here?” I heard a familiar Irish accent ask.

“I don’t think she wants to see you right now.” Valeria stated firmly.

I quickly got up and walked to the door, seeing Niall standing there.

“What do you want, Niall?” I hissed.

“Jasmine, just let me talk, please?” He asked desperately.

I looked at Valeria.

“Can you give us a minute?” I asked her.

She pursed her lips and gave Niall a death glare, but nodded and walked away.

I stepped out into the hall of the condominium. “Talk,” I snapped.

“I’m sorry I called you stupid.”

I twirled my hair and bit my lip like I was brainless. “I don’t get it.” I trailed off, acting like I was idiotic.

“Jasmine, please forgive me. I was stupid to say that.”

I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

“You’re not stupid at all. You’re so smart and I should’ve never said that. I was only trying to protect you.”

I let my arms drop to my sides. “I know. I’m sorry; I overreacted, but I just didn’t want you worrying about me. I hate being trouble to anyone.”

“You would never ever be any trouble to me, and don’t be sorry for some mindless thing I said.” He took by hand, leaving me with a tingling sensation. “Will you please, please, please, let me handle this?” He begged.

I sighed. “Niall,” I started. There was a moment of silence as I contemplated and he gave me puppy-dog eyes. “Fine, but if it becomes too much trouble for you, you don’t have to help me with my problems anymore.”

“It won’t be too much trouble. I’d walk to the ends of the earth for you. Nothing is too much.” He nuzzled my cheek with his nose.