Chapter 69- Late Night Swim

Our room was all the way down the hall, so Harry and Gaby were already in their rooms by the time we got to ours.

I was on Niall's back, because he insisted that I needed a piggyback ride.

He started running off towards our hotel room, me bouncing on his back.

I started squealing when he ran faster.

He stopped at our door; put the key card in, and stepped inside, closing the door behind him. Then, he gently set me down on our bed. He looked at his watch on his wrist, reading the time.

“It’s 11:11, make a wish.” He said.

I stood up and got closer to him until I could feel his warm breath on my face. “I don’t need to wish for anything. Everything is perfect.” I said. “You make a wish.”

“Why? I have my mates with me, travelling the world, an amazing career, a healthy family, and you with me here and now. That’s all I need. I’m not going to make a wish for as long as you’re with me. I love you.”

“I love you too.” I slowly leaned in and kissed him affectionately. I deepened the kiss and he pulled me closer to him by my waist.

Soon, my legs were wrapped around his waist and his hand was under my bum for support.

He slowly lay me down on the bed and hovered over me. His tongue slipped into my mouth, and, as usual, danced in perfect harmony. Our lips moved together in the most perfect way.

Finally, he pulled out of the kiss.

“I need to take a shower.” He stated, sighing.

“Unless…” I trailed off.

“Unless what?”

“Unless you want to go for a nighttime swim in the pool on the main floor.” I said, flashing a cheesy smile.

He giggled. “Aren’t you at all tired?”

“No, are you?”

“Not at all, surprisingly." He shot me a grin. "Yeah, why don’t we go down to swim?”

“Ok, let me put on my swimsuit.” I got up and went to the bathroom to change into my swimsuit.

I came out and saw Niall already in his swimming trunks.

“Ready to go?” He asked.

“Ready,” I replied, grabbing a hotel towel from inside the bathroom.

“Let’s go,” He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, pulling me close.

We walked slowly towards the pool. We took our time, enjoying each other’s company, making small talk.

When we finally arrived, we set our towels down. The pool was completely empty and the rims of the pool were bordered by colored lights.

I jumped right into the warm water, making a small splash, and shortly after, Niall did as well.

We swam in the water a bit, and played around.

I splashed Niall with water, and we got into a water fight.

He splashed me back and started chasing me around in the pool.

I tried swimming away, but he was too fast.

He grabbed hold of my waist and pulled me back into his toned, bare chest. "I win," he whispered in my ear. "What's my reward?"

I turned around in his grip and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. I leaned in and was about to give him a kiss.

He loosened his arms around me, and I took advantage by swimming away from him. He growled playfully at me. "You're going to pay, Garcia!" he joked.

"Come at me, bro!" I challenged.

He swam towards me, going under water. He grabbed my legs and lifted me out of the water.

"Niall!" I gasped. I was now sitting on his broad shoulders, hoping I wouldn't fall off.

"I got you, babe." he reassured, giving a small chuckle. "I wouldn't let you fall."

I leaned over and gave him an upside-down kiss, like the one in spider man (kind of?).

***

Niall and I were both too tired to take showers so we just got into our pajamas (external link) and got into bed.

I cuddled into his chest and he drew lazy patterns on my lower back with his fingers. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I lifted my head and gently kissed him. Then, I gently lay my head back down on his chest.

I sighed happily. "I love you."

"I love you, too." he voiced softly. He then started playing with my hair. He hummed “Forever Young”, and I soon fell asleep.