Chapter 2 🌹

~Y/N POV~

(PRESENT DAY)

"So to end with today's topic I'd like to hand out these permission slips for your parents or guardian to sign. These need to be handed back by Monday please at the very latest." Teacher

I sigh and roll my eyes, staring out the window of the classroom. Stupid class trip, I want to go but I know I'm not aloud to.

"Sir! It's only Friday! That doesn't give a lot of time!" Joy

My best friend since I was 10 years old. She's like the sister I never had.

"In fact yes it does. If you want to spend the two weeks at the vampires castle to learn more about their history then two days will give plenty for your parents to sign the forms." Mr park

Just talk about it some more why don't you!

I love the class but I can't help but stew in jealousy that I know I won't be able to go. My friends will be going so that would leave me at school, alone. There's two reasons that I want to go one is to learn the vampire history, it's always been so fascinating to me and the second was to hopefully spend some more quality time away from parents and school with my gorgeous boyfriend.

A form was thrown to my desk and I couldn't even look at it. I picked it up and pushed it into my bag just as the school bell went off, end of class and now beginning of the weekend.

I internally yelled with excitement and gathered my things.

"Y/n! You have to convince your mom and dad to sign the consent form!" Joy

She was literally beaming with excitement all of her face, and waving the piece of paper in her hands while I throw my bag on my back.

"I know I do. I'll try again but we'll see."

I linked arms with her and proceeded to leave the classroom together. Both walking to our lockers joy couldn't stop talking about the trip and it bugged me since the chance of me actually going weren't great.

"I can't believe this trip is actually going a head! The kings never let anyone come to their castle. I wonder what they've got up their sleeves." Joy

She stroked up chin looking up to the ceiling as we reached out lockers. I smiled at her and took out two notebooks that I would be needed for homework that's due next week. I might as well get it over with over the two days off school.

Joys gasped making me flinch and widen my eyes at her.

"What if they plan to suck us dry!" Joy

I roll my eyes at her and nudge her side with my elbow and slam my Locker shut.

"I'm sure there's one king in particular that you want to suck you dry."

I wiggle my eyes at joy as she becomes a blushing mess. She's got a vampire fetish and a massive crush on the one called Jimin.

My dad works for them so there's been a few time over the years I've seen them face to face but they've never spoken to me. They're very intimidating and scary looking but I think it's all an act to be honest. When they look at me there's something there that tells me all that scary aura about them is fake.

"Hey! You have a crush on all of them so don't diss me!" Joy

She smacked my shoulder and laughed at my now blushing face. It's true, they're all breathtakingly beautiful that I couldn't possibly choose a favourite. It's our secret though, I wouldn't want my boyfriend Kai to know about it, he can get very jealous.