Chapter 57 🌹

~Y/N POV~

It's graduation day!

Finally the day has come to graduate and onto bigger and better things.

Well not much will change for me I don't think but for others it definitely will. After we graduate I asked Joy to move in with me permanently if it was okay with my mates and of course her family and everyone is okay with it thank god and joy just can't stop talking about it.

She's been living in the castle with me for the past few months and she's acting like she hasn't even stepped foot in the place yet, but that's joy for you.

Today would just be so much better if my mom and dad were here to see this. I just wanted this day to come so they could see how hard I worked to show them my appreciation for raising me as their own.

Did I ever may them proud of me?
I don't know.
Maybe I can finally read my mother's book, just without all the notes that have been bookmarked. I still haven't read it yet. I'm scared of what it'll say.

As I sit amongst everyone in my senior year class and in between joy and Irene in our black graduation gowns, we wait for the headmasters speech to finish before he starts to call us up for our diplomas.

Everyone was quiet, listening to the birds chirping outside aswell as the headmasters voice but joy couldn't stop shaking her leg with anticipation. I held my hand over leg and smiled at her. She gave me a weak smile back, and I could tell she was nervous, so I took her hand that now rests on her lap.

The speech was going on and on, so I sat up straight and peered over all the head of the students to find my soulmates somewhere blended into the crowd. I couldn't see them but I know they're here.

I didn't come to school with them but with the guards with joy but I saw Hoseok and Jimin earlier. They were talking to my head master so I know they're here, I can feel it.

Then I noticed how the headmaster stopped speaking so with out being able to see any of my soulmates I sunk back down into my chair and listened to the now names being called.

"Chung Irene." Headmaster

Automatically I started clapping as did everyone else. Irene stood from seated next to me, she smiled at both of us and began to walk to the front of stage to receive her diploma from the headmaster with a bow and a shake of the hand. Even a picture was taken and again she gracefully walked back off stage, she made it look that simple.

I'm happy that we're back to good terms and come to think of it our children will be close in age which is pretty funny. Tonight she's sleeping over at the castle after she spends some time with her family of course. Joy has this whole night and tomorrow planned out for events but she has to remember we don't have as much energy as she does but it's the thought that matters, she's trying to make sure we're active and not sitting around all day.

"Park joy!" Headmaster

She squeals and claps her hands together and I couldn't help but laugh at her as she gave me a random hug. Then skipping away to the stage to receive her diploma just like Irene with a shake of the hand, a bow and then a picture to be taken with her very wide smile.

She then cheered to herself and ran off stage making everyone laugh at her silliness. That's my best friend alright.

Next I waited patiently for my name to be called, watching a further two more people being called before my name was finally called.

"Lee Y/n." Headmaster

I started shaking with nerves but plucked up the courage to stand up carefully for my seat and biting on my bottom lip, refusing to look directly a head of me. I grew so nervous with so many eyes on me I don't know how Irene and joy could just get up and on stage like it was nothing.