Chapter 42 🌹

~JIMIN POV~

All I had to do was follow her scent that was mixed with yoongis powerful one. If y/n was any other human I wouldn't of been able to smell her but because she's my soulmate her scent sticks out almost more than yoongis. In my opinion her scent is much better to smell than his anyway, I could smell her all day.

He took her away before we could finish what else we needed to discuss with her. He knows this but yet he still walked off with her so we gave him a minute before we all went looking for them both.

The scent of the two ended up towards the underground floor, just next to the basement. It makes me feel uneasy being anywhere close to that room now. It was my pleasure room but now I can't even look at the door anymore and it's been a while since I had even set foot down the stairs.

All six of us made our way together to the theatre room, Jungkook charged in ready to start an argument with Yoongi but he stopped in his tracks before I could see why he stopped Taehyung literally gasped and held a hand over his heart like he was gushing at something.

I slightly pushed him to the side to see what they were looking at and it was quite cute what we saw.

There was y/n fast asleep in yoongis arms. It made me a little jealous, but still her sleeping figure was beautiful yet adorable.

Yoongi just lay there, staring at the wall across from him, not even glancing our way.

"She must of definitely been tired." Namjoon

He chuckled as he walked in behind me. I walked in further into the room but didn't take my eyes off y/n. As Namjoon spoke, Yoongi was careful to not move to quickly and turned his head to us, finally.

"Yeah, she's not long asleep though." Yoongi

Taehyung walked up closer to y/n and Yoongi to sit on his ass in front and gaze at y/n just like I had been doing. There was a lounge chair in front of me so I climbed onto it and sat on my knees with my chest pressed against the back of the chair.

"We still needed to talk to her about somethings Yoongi." Hoseok

Yoongi rolled his eyes and I heard how Hoseok grunted at him for his reaction.

"So what? We can tell her tomorrow. It's months away anyway." Yoongi

To be honest I'm excited for what's coming in a few months. It's something we do every year and I've always had a good time with the ladies but not this year, this year would of be a different type of fun if y/n agrees.

"That may be true Yoongi but we need her to know. This ball that's coming up can be dangerous for her since she would be the only human there." Namjoon

No one will touch her on my watch, never.

"She might not want to go." Yoongi

He shrugged a little but y/n stirred a little and Yoongi froze until she didn't move anymore and he relaxed soon after.2

"It's up to her if she wants to. Whether she goes or not remember we'll have to announce to our people that y/n is our soulmate and will be future queen if she decides to stay with us of course." Namjoon

"I hope she does!" Taehyung

"But, what about the baby? Are we going to o announce that too? I mean if she decides to go then surely it would be noticeable by then." Hoseok

He had a point and that worries me. We still don't have answers to how this is even possible so how would we be able to explain to our guests that our human mate was pregnant by a vampire.