Chapter 13 🌹

~Y/N POV~

Monday mornings are always the hardest to get up in the mornings.

After breakfast myself and joy made our way to our first class within the castle and because it was a beautiful day it was held outside and I wasn't complaining. It wasn't much to talk about accept go through some routine rules check and we had to do a little maths while we all sat on the green grass in a group. I really enjoyed that part to be honest.

After an hour of maths filling my mind we were aloud a break. I took the chance to walk further into the garden, following a very small, almost unnoticeable path way through the trees. Joy decided to stay with the Mr park since she was struggling with some of the work. Then there's Irene who barely speaks to me these days, but I try not think about that too much.

Beyond the trees, following the path I found a beautiful site. Colourful flowers everywhere and even a little pond. It's even greener here than the rest of the garden.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

I flinched in fright at the voice whispering in my ear and turned to face him with my hand over my heart.

"Oh my gosh! Jimin you scared me!"

He giggles and reaches out for my hand to pull me further towards the pond.

"I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to surprise you." Jimin

He giggles again when we come to a stop at the edge of the water, but still not letting go of my hand. I didn't mind at all now. The more time I spend with any of them the more I feel comfortable with them, a more belonging with them.

"Do you all look after this part of the garden too?"

He nods, now with his focus on scene around him.

"Yes. Its something to do around here. After spending over 250 years together, you kind of start to find even the littlest of things to keep you busy in your free time." Jimin

That would make sense.

"So Jimin, how old are you?"

I don't really know how old they actually are. Nobody really does except for the fact they've been around for over 200 years.

He laughed at my question either way and now turned to look at down at me.

"That's a very personal question y/n." Jimin

"How about we make a deal. I ask you this one personal question and you can ask me a personal question afterwards."

He paused for a moment, I watched how he slightly poured his lips, while his eyes wondered to the water just next to our feet.

"Okay, deal!" Jimin

Our eyes met again and he showed his handsome smile.

"Good. Now old how are you?"

"I'm 255 years old." Jimin

My eyes widen at old he was. Wow!

"Jimin that's old!"

He gasps with both hands over his chest.

"How dare you! It's not that old for a vampire!" Jimin

I could tell he was playing with me by the grin on his face and there was no sign of his eyes changing colour so I knew it was all good.

"So how old is Jin then?"

I knew he was the oldest and if Jimins 255 years old then how old was Jin?