Chapter 49 🌹

~Y/N POV~

As far as today goes, it wasn't meant to be filled with happiness or excited meant. It was a day I never thought I'd actually see since my parents were vampires.

I always thought I'd grow old and pass away before them, but sadly that is not the case, though high doubted that they would of been around much longer if I was to die before them, but still this day is a dark day before it even began.

The day to say final goodbyes to my mom and dad.

They may not if been of my blood, but they are and will forever be my true parents. I would never be able to say how much I love them, and or show them how much I've appreciated them giving me a good life from the young age of 7. They'll never get to meet my babies, and watch them grow and be the silly grandparents I know they would be. I could just imagine that, my dad being the push over grandfather that pretty much lets them off with anything they want or my mom to dress them in silly outfits, I know she would of loved to do that.

But sadly that will never happen, but one thing for sure is that I will make sure all my children know of my parents, tell many stories and they'll grow up as if they had known them as if they were alive.

I got my moms book but when I skimmed through it I noticed it was almost like a diary as well as a book filled with newly found facts. I could tell by some of the book marked facts that my dad would of helped to gather that type of information. He was a very smart man with many contacts in the vampire through out the country.

Because it was like a dairy I only read the bookmarked pages, since they were the pages with information. The other pages were filled with other hand written words from my mom and I can't find myself to read them just yet. I want to but I want to safe it for another day.

To say goodbye, is a very hard thing to do with people that you love the most in life. To finally accept they will no longer be a part of you're life but only in your memories. There's no way to describe it.

Watching my parents get lowered into the ground at the same time, side by side in their black coated caskets, I couldn't feel anything. I refused to not let myself feel anything. I had already watched them die, how can allow myself to fall to my knees and scream as loud as I can in pain, but I can't, I won't.

Namjoon made a speech, about them, about the memories they shared over the years, the type of people they are and how very missed they will forever be. I couldn't pay much attention to his words exactly, I was too much into my own to pay attention, ignoring some of the eyes on my through out the entire day.

I wanted to say something but I couldn't. I wasn't ready to fully say my goodbyes. Not yet.

The weather fitted perfectly for the day, dull, cold and raining. To be honest I wouldn't of cared standing in the rain but Joy has been glued to my side with an large black umbrella to cover the both of us while Taehyung stood on my other side, holding my hand. Jungkook stood so close behind me asell, his chest almost pressed up against me, as if he was worried I would pass out from grief or something and I wouldn't be surprised it I did. I had a headache, keeping in all this mourning I refused to show on the surface.

The graveyard, is not on holy grounds, but on the very land that only royals are buried but my soulmates made an exception, knowing one day, if any of them, or even myself now were to die, we'd all be buried here. I was touched when I found that out and when I asked Yoongi about it all he told me was that they were family so they had every right to buried here with every other royal vampire buried here since the beginning of time.

I didn't pick out the gravestone but Taehyung did and I have to say he made a very good choice for my parents. It more resembled a statue, of two people in each others arms, while the female sat on the males lap. Just like my dad and mom all the time when they were sitting together. It was a very beautiful white head piece for the both of them.