Chapter 75 🌹

~Y/N POV~

I took over my dads office now.

It took some time before I could walk back into this office bringing back memories in this room. Now that he's past I wanted to make this office as my own since one day there would be a time I would be queen I suppose. Yes I could share one with my soulmates but I personally would like to use my dads office the man that raised me as his own.

As far as I'm aware now I have had two dads in my life with only one mother then there's just that one person to the side that pushed me out into the world and that's that. Three special people to me that are no longer with us but will be in remembrance every day and never forgotten.

My babies have started to get big already, Luna and Ren I have decided to get to the rolling stage. They sure can't sit still. Minjun will now and again do it but only when he seems to please it's like he has to be in the mood to roll over like his brother and sister. Yeonjun however is a different story. It's like he refusing to do such a thing but I'm starting to think he might not be ready but Yoongi says different. He swears that just four days ago he witnessed yeonjun roll onto his stomach but no one else was with him to see this. Maybe he's just not ready yet.

My babies are growing so fast already at just over three months old now soon to be four months. I don't like it but I love it all at the same time. So I saviour every minute with them.

I spent this afternoon in my dads office just giving it a clean and to sit and think about the times in here, look at the pictures he kept on his desk that I don't dare get rid of. Now I can place a picture on here of my four babies on the desk to add to it.

Smiling to myself at the thought there was a knock on the door but it opened before I could respond. Looking up at the now open door Yoongi was standing there peaking his head through the small gap.

"Could I come in?" Yoongi

"Of course."

I smiled at at him and he opens the door wider to come in further but doesn't close the door.

"What have you been doing in here?" Yoongi

He looks around the room probably thinking about his own memories which would be a lot since he's been here a lot long than I ever have.

"Nothing just thinking about somethings. I did some cleaning in here too. There was dust starting to form in here."

He nods listening to what I was saying until his eyes landed on me and stared back at me admiringly. I just stared back at him before I couldn't take his stare anymore.

"I love you."

I knew that's where this was going by the way he was looking at me. He broke up into the biggest smile.

"I love you too." Yoongi

He shyly looked down to his feet, nibbling his bottom lip that made him look so cute.

"I actually came here because I wanted to show you something." Yoongi

I widen my eyes in surprise and stood up from my chair behind the desk.

"Oh? Is it yeonjun did he finally roll over?"

He narrowed his eyes at me knowing I was making fun of him.

"He did roll over. Next time I'll film it if he doesn't again and you're not there." Yoongi

I walked around my desk nodding full well that he'll do that because now he carries around Jungkooks camera which he weirdly doesn't seem to have on him right now. Maybe Jungkook stole it back or something.