Chapter 28 🌹

~HYEON POV~

"Sir why do we have to keep track of that girl?"

I sighed to brush my hair back with one hand while I hold my drink in the other.

"Because Sam as I keep telling you, she's the soulmate of the seven kings."

I rolled my eyes and picked up my drink to down the whiskey in one go.

"But she rejected them didn't she? You got want you wanted." sam

Urg, do I have to keep repeating myself to this guy?

"Yes but I decided that's not good enough anymore. It's been a month and I expected more action by now, but no. They're still the same but more lifeless and just plain boring. I want some fun."

I smirk to myself and pour another shot into the glass. I paid for this bottle so damn straight I'm gonna drink it all until it's all gone. I'm bored out of my mind, but I have a plan to speed this up.

"So what's the new plan then?" Sam

"We're waiting for someone first then I'll explain my new plan."

He nods and goes back to drinking the pint of beer he has in front of him, that I clearly bought for him but he's my loyal right hand man so I may as well treat him ever once in a while.

Looking around this underground vampire bar, that's hidden from the vampires king guards and the kings themselves, we do anything we want down here and nobody but myself and men know about this place.

There's many gorgeous women around here, some human for feeding on and some are beautiful vampire women. I might just have to take my pick of them later after this meeting.

A sudden boy comes to view, running through the crowd with some security chasing after him. He was scared alright but I found it amusing. He leaped into the chair across from me at the same table, he had panic written all over his face as he looked at me with widen eyes, breathing heavily. I grinned at me to only look at the security to then wave them off.

The stopped a few feet away from the table to nod at me and turn around to leave. I'm very well known here and the owner of this place is in fact someone that works for me and allows me to use his bar in anyway I want.

"I'm glad you could make it Kai. It's been a while."

He breathed out heavily to adjust himself more into the chair and wipe his face with his hands.

"I thought I was a goner there." Kai

I chuckled at him but sam nudged me with his elbow and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"You could of been. By the way Kai this is my right hand man, Sam. Sam this is Kai, he's the mates ex boyfriend."

I waved with a gestured towards Kai, seated across from me, a little more relaxed now. As long as he works for me, he wont be touched by anyone in this bar, or any of my men.

"Hey." Kai

He nodded towards Sam, where as Sam just looked him up and down and nodded back but didn't say anything back to him.

I sighed and placed both my hands on the table.

"Now, Kai I called you here because my original plan, failed."

He frowned at me to shake his head.

"No, no it didn't. I showed her the basement. She left and she hasn't seen them since." Kai

I nodded to that fact. It's very true.

"Yes, that happened but my insider has told me, she did in fact reject them face to face but the outcome I was hoping for didn't happen. So! I thought of something else to spice things up."

Kai sighed and leaned back into his chair.

"If i'm here that could only mean Y/n is involved again, right?" Kai

I let out a dark laugh and grinned, just thinking about my plan, that could set these kings over the edge this time. It has to work.

"Oh, yes little human. Y/n is very much a involved in this and I can't guarantee she wont get hurt this time."

"I don't want any part in this then." Kai

Kai slowly stand up from his chair, but Sam slams his fists on the table and I glare up at the man.

"You better sit down because right now the fact that you're working for me is the only thing keeping you alive right now."

I watched how he scanned everyone else in the room right now that has gone quiet from Sam slamming his fist on the table. He gulped and sat back down in his chair.

"Fine, what's the plan?" Kai

"Good boy. Now I was first hoping that these kings would be so distraught that they wouldn't care about what we do and that they would go on a rampage themselves but sadly that didn't happen to because I'm bored and I don't like them, it's time to changed things up."

He slowly looked up to meet my eyes as I grinned evilly. I'm so confidante in this plan, it's too good not to fail.

"What is it then?" Kai

"Its very simple. We kidnap the girl."

Kai gasps and Sam chuckles beside me, shaking his head but I know he likes the idea.

"You can't just take Y/n like that. She's got nothing to do with what they do." Kai

"Oh that's where you're wrong. She has everything to do with it and YOU my dear boy are going to help me. We'll have to make some changes with you first and then you can lure her out and we will take her. Of course you'll be rewarded as promised."

"But you didn't keep you're last promise. You said you'd help me with anything I want if I showed her the basement. You didn't so why should I help you again?" Kai

I groaned to roll me eyes at him again. I hate humans, they can be so stupid.

"BECAUSE, I wasn't satisfied with the last results, they became more boring and ending up sticking to their laws by not feeding in humans probably to show her that they can stick to the laws or some shit like that but still, I want action and if I have to take her myself I will do it with or with out your help!"

I grew more and more frustrated with this boy.

"Fine, but what changes are you thinking about? What exactly do I have to do?" Kai

I chuckled at him and stood up from my chair and slowly stalked my way over to his side and took a seat next to him. He shifted back away from me when I began to lean closer to him.

"The changes will make you so much better than a worthless human."

I gripped the back of his shirt when he gasped but I was quick to pull him close to me with my eyes on his neck. I usually go for women, but this is all part of the plan. He tries to fight against me and push me away but I'm too strong for that. I pull him further towards me with one harsh yank to my side, then grab onto his neck and quickly to sink my teeth into his flesh.

I couldn't resist but to taste him, he didn't taste too bad for a guy but that's not why, I breathed in and out heavily, with my teeth still sink into him as he became limp. He's still alive which is now the perfect time to inject my venom into his veins and that's exactly what I did.

He grunted in pain since it will hurt but he was unconscious now, so I pulled my teeth out of him and wiped my mouth with a cloth in my pocket to then let Kai slump to the side of me. I stood up to then pull my sleeves back down and pull back my hair.

"Sam, if you please."

I pointed to Kai and Sam nodded to stand up and walk around the table to then pick him up and to follow me through the parted crowd and to the back room.

I cant wait for this plan to all work out in the end, it'll all be so worth it and we can finally do what we want. Let the games begin, my majesty's.