Chapter 80 🌹

~LUNA POV~

(Thirteen years old)

Today is our last day of school before the summer holidays begin and I'm so excited!!

That means when we go back to school it'll be at the high school, the very same high school my mom went to and I can't wait!

My dads didn't want any of us going to that school they wanted all of us to attend a different school but after my mom had talked to all of them and lots of begging they couldn't say no. So in the end I got what I want.

In fact my birthday was coming up at the end next month but bobbys is first and I want to make him something myself, like a painting or something because I'm good at that but I'll need help and I know just which dad to ask help for that.

I decided to take one last walk down the long halls with my best friend Emma. We linked arm in arm walking slowly to take in every last moment.

"I can't believe we're going to high school after the summer holidays! It's mental!" Emma

"I know, it's gone by so quick."

I said gazing up at the class drawing that have been pinned up on the wall. Suddenly I felt this presence coming up behind me, the very same presence that makes my heart beat so much more faster as it becomes closer. I know who this is, there's only one person that makes me feel this way, my crush.

"Hey bobby."

I greeted him just in time for him to come to my side like always and walk down the hall to gather.

"Hi." Bobby

He smiles at me and I blush away turning my head to the side. He's very quiet but to me that makes him so much more cute, I've always like him but I've never admitted it to anyone.

"Jeez how did you even know he was coming? You do that everytime!" Emma

She laughs but only because it's true. He's quiet so he doesn't make much sound but I always know he's coming or close by. I can just feel it.

Booby keeps close to my side, his arm brushing against mine every now and then but I don't say anything about it. It makes me wonder if he's doing it on purpose or even if he likes me back?

"Where are your brothers Luna? Aren't they suppose to be meeting you here?" Emma

She raises a brow at me while still walking but again I can feel them closing in on us.

"They're coming."

I nod to myself and in 3....2.....1

"Faster Yeonjun!! We can't have them beat us again!!" Jeong

"I'm going as fast as I can Jeong!" Yeonjun

"You can't beat us!! I'm as fast as lightening!!" Minjun

"Run like the wind horse!!" Ren

"I'm not horse you idiot!!" Minjun

"They're turning on each other!! Go Yeonjun go!!!" Jeong

I roll my eyes as my brothers shout and scream at each other riding each other's backs. All attention on them and people separating down the hall like the Red Sea just so they don't get trampled on.

They ran past us as if we weren't there until Ren turned around to wave at us with his beaming bright smile.

"Hey guys we'll be outside!!" Ren

"Keep a hold of me or you'll fall dumbo!!" Minjun

Bobby started laughing at them all as I just smiled at the chaos they make every day. I'm like that sometimes but you can say I've matured now but have my silly moments now and again.