Chapter 34 🌹

~Y/N POV~

I was upstairs, dining with Hyeon and his mate, Sara.

I remember her from the castle, she was the maid that actually took my bags to my room. I hate her so much, she constantly mocks me and she's even the one that twisted my wrist so much that the pain is still there from two days ago. I think it's broken, or that's what Kai told me.

He's been trying to look after me here and has told me he's sorry every time I've seen him. He's trying to make it up to me, maybe with time I will but not here. I won't forget, that he brought those men to my house that killed my parents. I told him this and he says there's more to tell about that but I'm not ready to talk about that right now.

I don't know how long I've been here now and I haven't seen Kai in a while now. Right now he's the only one that could help me in this situation and would help me with my fever.

Last night it was so bad, I swear there was a moment I couldn't breath with the heat. It's becoming I unbare able. I have no idea what's happening but I wouldn't give it long until I'm dead.

That's what Hyeon tells me anyway. He says my heart rate is decreasing slowly and I believe him, really. I can feel it.

It's like parts of me, on the inside are slowly withering away and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Heck, the little food that's in front of me right now doesn't even seem appealing anymore. I can't bring myself to eat it.

"Honey, remember are new plan?"

Internally I rolled my eyes are her voice and pet names towards Hyeon. They both sat opposite me from this huge and long thick wooden table.

"Ah, yes dear. Y/n we would like to discuss somethings with you. We've had a change of plan." Hyeon

I looked up from my plate to look up at him from across. He smiled at me with his mates hands in his. I want that sort of affection, I had it but I ruined it.

"We're not gonna kill you quite yet. At some point we will but we want to keep you for certain purposes." Hyeon

Oh god.
What purpose?

"That is if you live that long but we'll have the best of my medical team to deal with your needs for the mean time. In fact I've actually sent for them this morning, they'll be here this afternoon to have a look at you." Hyeon

Why the sudden change?

"Honey, she's confused." Sara

I detest the way she sweet talks him. Her voice so soft yet flirtatious with him, it makes me feel even more sick than I already feel with everything else off.

"Yes dear. I know. Y/n we would make you a pet if you will until you can give us what we really want." Hyeon

"What is it you want from me?"

They both laughed out loud together, exchanged a look at one another before Sara stood up and made her way towards me with one finger dragging along the wood.

"Y/n you have something I want and luckily my mate,..."

She looks behind her to wink at him and he chuckles to then scowl back me and place both her elbows on the table with her hands cupping her own face.

"has agreed to help me get what I want. I knew this would happen as soon as I saw you. Now eat something." Sara

She stands back up straight but I just looked down at my plate in disgust and shook my head with a sigh.