Chapter 24 🌹

~YOONGI POV~

Well that was a waste of time.

We received news that hyeon and his men were causing problems in local vampire community but only to find out he wasn't even there in the first place. We killed the informant that told us this misinformation and came home but something was off as soon as we came back home.

I could feel it as soon as I walked into the castle but I didn't know what. I think the guys did too since they became very on edge just like myself.

I walked to Daehyun office but he wasn't there but just as I was about to leave Taehyung came running back with panic written all over his face.

"Where's y/n?!" Tae

"What?!" Jin

"She's not in her room! I asked joy and she said she hasn't seen her all evening!" Tae

"Oh relax. She'll be here somewhere. We did say she can have a wonder since it's her home too now." Namjoon

A little relief washed over me but that didn't help the unease feeling I had. Since y/n came into this castle there's been this more cheery and bright atmosphere within the castle but now it's dull, and empty.

"Guys something wrong."

They all nodded one by one agreeing with me.

"What if all of us split up and look for her. If none of us find her we'll just meet in the basement." Namjoon

"What if someone does find her?" Jungkook

"Whoever finds her just take her to the movie theatre and suggest watching a movie with her." Namjoon

"Oh yeah she would like that!" Hoseok

After agreeing on all separating and looking for her we split up and went different ways. I went to walk through the maids chambers of the castle even going so far to ask them if they had seen y/n anywhere and no one had seen her since dinner time and that was hours ago.

The longer this went of not knowing where she could be the more angry I became and not to mention frustrated and worried. I've never been worried about anything in my whole existence so to say that I'm worried about y/n, in case something bad has happened to her is a big deal.

What if something happened to her?!

Panic sets in and I find myself running down the halls and even going as far as to shouting her name just like my brothers throughout the castle. We all started calling her name and I could even hear Joy now starting to get worried and call on her too until she spoke down hushed words that I couldn't make out from being across the castle and then to stop shouting on y/n completely. It was weird but didn't think much of it, if she was y/n for some odd reason I would be able to hear her voice as clear as day. Her voice is beautiful just like her mind, body and soul. She's everything.

I didn't want her at first but who am I to push it away when it's fate. I won't admit it to anyone but y/n, for her ears only. I've fallen for my soulmate and I've fallen hard.

A sharp whisper came from Namjoon across the castle. We can create a tone of whisper to which only ourselves could hear from a two mile radius. It's very impressive and very useful. The joys of being a royal vampire does have its perks sometimes.

"Basement now!" Namjoon

Was all he said and he seemed desperate so I ran quickly to the basement, almost running into Jimin at the same time as we burst through the wooden doors together.

Namjoon was already standing waiting with Hoseok and Jin. After us of course it was Taehyung and Jungkook.

"We should be looking for her! Not standing here!" Jungkook