Chapter 27 🌹

~JIA POV~

I knew that they would react badly but this is just madness.

Jimin actually tried to leap at her but luckily my husband got to him first and tackled him. But when I saw Jungkook trying to attempt the same thing I saw red and I had to hit him to put him in place.

How dare he?!

I had to make sure she got out the castle so once I gave her my car keys and shut the door to keep them in from chasing after her, I helped Daehyun handle the boys. He's been doing this on a daily basis now, it's hard to see the boys like this but they've brought this on themselves.

I did warn them years ago about that room, but they never listened.

Yoongi surprised me though when he popped up from behind Jungkook but a glass shatters and it caused everyone to stop. It was the window.

Taehyung punches the window and was ready to jump out but myself and Daehyun jumped over the desk to him in time and pulled him in. As he cried his eyes out, heart broken with his hand over his chest. He doesn't fight us, in fact he turns to me and hugs me tight, not wanting to let me go.

I've never seen him like this before, none of them actually.

The office door clicked open and I found Hoseok standing there with the door handle in his hand.

"Don't you dare move a muscle Hoseok!!"

I shouted at him while I pointed at him with my free hand and using my other hand to rub circles in Taehyung back in comfort.

Jimin jumps up from the floor and runs past Hoseok out the room, pushing a frozen Hoseok out the way.

"Oh fuck!!" Daehyun

He ran the fastest I've ever seen him run after Jimin. That's when I finally noticed Jin take one more step so I glared at him, daring him to take one more step and see what happens. Luckily he didn't move.

I became actually more worried for Namjoon. He was oddly quiet and didn't dare stand up form his seat. He was more like a sitting statue, glaring at Daehyun desk chair that y/n once sat in.

He doesn't want to accept what happened.

Jin sat back down again and I brought Taehyung over to him to sit with each other. Taehyung immediately wrapped his arms around him and they began to cry together.

Not a sight I'm use to. Never have I ever seen any of the boys act this way.

Behind me a thud of storming steps left the room and I turned around to see Yoongi standing still in front of the desk, blank. Just like Namjoon and Hoseok was now squatted down to his knees next to the door with his face in his hands.

Jungkooks missing.

"Damn it!!"

I screamed. It's like looking after children.

Lucky for me I'm a fast runner.

I sprinted out the door and just spotted Jungkooks foot as he ran around the corner.

Very fast did a run down that hallway to the top of the staircase. I couldn't see Jimin or Daehyun around but Jungkook was just down the stairs. So instead of running down them I jumped and threw myself in the air with Jungkooks back in sight.

I was like a plane landing on the run way of a airport.

I landed right on top of my targets back. Jungkook fell to the floor, screaming in frustration.

I gripped my arm around his face and put him in a headlock. He's my king and very strong but right now he'll be at his weakest since his mate just rejected him moments ago.