Chapter 65🌹

~Y/N POV~

The familiar cold breeze I once felt months ago rushed through my body, forcing me to jump away and sit up as fast as I could in the dark room.

Instead of the concrete floor underneath me, it was a hard, yet stone cold mattress with not a blanket in sight or even so much as I pillow. Actually looking around the room it looks like there's only this hard mattress on a steel framed bed and a toilet in the corner of the room. It reminds me of what the cells look like in a prison many years ago.

The room was very dim, very little light coming in the room but I didn't need that to check if my babies are okay. That's all that matter to me right now. Moving my hands around my bump there was no stabs or even scratches anywhere that I could find. I myself felt okay and thankfully I could feel them kick away inside which made me exhale in relief that all was okay with them.

The cell door opened with a loud bang of metal colliding together and the very woman I hate with ever bone in my body walks into the room with a grin on her face. The same grin she use to give me when she was about to beat me but she surprises me when someone hands her a chair and she sits on the far end of the room away from me. What is she up to?

She slams the chair to the floor and the door shuts behind her and she casually sits down, crossing her legs over the other and her hands calmly placed on her lap.

"Y/n, it's lovely to see you again, my sweet daughter."

I gritted my teeth together as all memories of the torture she put me through as a child cake flooding back.

"Don't call me that. I'm not your daughter."

"Oh, that's right! You were adopted. Well I had to get rid of them while I had the chance y/n." Mother

I grew confused, it was Hyeon that had my parents killed, not her.

"It was Hyeon that ordered to killed them."

She burst out into a sinister laugh.

"Oh sweetie, no he had nothing to do with that. He didn't know, it was my doing. I paid those men to kill them, they were in the way and they knew too much." Mother

"What are you talking about?"

She sighed and brushed her hair back with her fingers and dropped them back to her lap.

"There's a lot you don't know y/n. Even your idiotic soulmates are too stupid to even know whats really going on. Especially that Jungkook boy, just plain clueless." Mother

She rolled her red eyes at me and rage built up that she felt the need to even insult them in my presence.

"Don't speak about them like that! You know nothing about them!"

I shouted back but kept my hands on my bump protectively. I remember clearly what she's capable of and I would fight back if I had to, not for just be but for the lives of my babies. Her eyes landed on my bump before she harshly scoffs.

"I remember when I was pregnant with you. I actually really enjoyed it, a time I actually felt love for you. That of course all changed the day you were born." Mother

"I doubt very much you loved me then. You're incapable of love."

I scowled are her but her red eye shown brighter and she rushed over to the bed side and harshly grabbed my jaw to stare right back in my face.

"I did love you but the minute you were born I knew you were to be theirs! You had that royal aura around you and it sickens me to know my blood was to be with them!! Their father took everything from me and now they take away my daughter! You're father was the only reason you were kept alive." Mother