Chapter 22 🌹

~Y/N POV~
(Flashbacks of the night before 💦⚠️)

Last night was AMAZING I could tell you that.

I never ever thought I would come to doing such things with vampires, and never mind all seven KING vampires.

The sunlight from the window hit my face as I lay in bed with Jungkook and Jin on each side of me. After last night events that lasted all night we all crashed out in Jins bedroom. There was a groan coming from the end of the bed and I looked down to see Yoongi stirring in his sleep.

"Can someone close that god damn curtain?" Yoongi

He was still naked with his bare back on full show with the evident scratch marks on his back, with a blanket draped over his waist.

*"Ugh Y/n you're so tight, holy fuck." Yoongi

I reached around his back back, pulling him more, encouraging him to pound into me harder. Dragging my nails into the skin of his back as I came around him, shaking hard with my legs around his waist.

*

The flashbacks of the events from last night made me blush but my attention was soon drawn to Namjoon when he stood up from the bed, butt naked as I watched his firm ass cheeks walk to the window to pull the curtains closer together to get rid of any sunlight that was coming into the room.

His thick thighs became my focus just beneath his ass cheeks.

* Namjoon grips onto my ass with a harsh grip has he pushes me down on his lap with his massive hard cock entering me. He was huge and it surprised myself in how well I seemed to stretch around him.

"Just like that baby. Fuck me harder." Namjoon

I roll my eyes in pure pleasure as I rolled my hips.

*

Namjoon turns around to now be faced with his cock.

"Oh you're awake. Good morning." Namjoon

I pulled my eyes away from his cock to look up at his smiling dimpled face. He looked even more beautiful, naked and his sleepy face.

"Good morning."

I smiled up at him.

"Shush y/n. Go back to sleep." Jungkook

He stroked the side of my face with his mouth close to my ear as he whispers. Namjoon shakes his head at Jungkook and chuckles.

* "if you squeeze me like that I'm not going to last long." Jungkook

I grinned as I purposely squeezed around him again as he thrusted upwards hard into my spot. It didn't take him long to find it and I felt out of breath with a the pleasurable screaming I had been doing. He's so fast and rough, I could see why he would choose to be last.

"Be careful with what you do, there's punishments for that." Jungkook

He whispers in my ear.
*

"Jungkook she can wake up if she wants to. It's actually the afternoon now." Namjoon

He said as he picked up a watch to the side unit next to the bed. I shot up in the bed to sit up right with shock all over my face.

"Class! I have classes!"

"Urg, y/n you'll be fine for one day. We already spoke to your teacher. They're fine with it." Hoseok