Chapter 9 🌹

~Y/N POV~

Wow!

I do have to say their garden is amazing and so big! There's so many flowers in all sorts of different shapes and sizes and not to mention their bright colours.

A total shock if you ask me from these vampire kings.

"It's beautiful right?" Namjoon

I nod in amazement. Completely caught of guard by the beauty in front of me.

"Who takes care of all these flowers?"

"That my dear, would be me!" Jin

He points at himself with such pride with his other hand behind his back. There was a series of scoffs from the other vampires.

"Hyung you have help. Plus we do it sometimes too so it's not all your doing." Taehyung

Jin now scoffs and walks further down the path, more closer to the flowers that were down hill.

"Well I do most of it!" Jin

"Whatever." Taehyung

"Hey let's play a game!" Jimin

Of this caught my attention. This could be good!

"What game?"

"Tag!" Jimin

He slapped a hand to my arm which surprised me that it didn't hurt me but I burst out in laughter as everyone even Jungkook and Yoongi ran off.

"Hey that's not fair! I'm the human here!"

"Okay okay. Guys I think we should just use our normal speed, since our little human here can't keep up." Hoseok

He tickled my chin and I tried to take the chance to tag him but he was too quick to run away. He laughed and ran down the hill.

"Oi! That wasn't normal speed you cheater!"

He laughed even more and even some more laughter came from them around me in different directions.

I wanted to run down the hill but I have a bad habit of falling my way down instead so I'm gonna roll!

Laying down and crossing my arms across my chest I rolled myself down the hill but smiled to myself when I heard someone shout my name.

Once at the bottom and started to stand up but then a stretched out hand helped me up and it was one of the kings I was very surprised to see.

"Are you okay?"

He spoke in a soft tone. Why can't he always talk like that?

I nodded and looked up at him to smile at him for the first time.

"Thank you Jungkook."

He flashed me a cute smile that resembled a bunny.

"You know you should smile more."

He laughed at my comment but while he was distracted I took the chance to slap my hand to his chest and laugh my head off.

"TAG! Your it!"

He stepped back in shock with his mouth hanging open while I took the chance to run for my life in the opposite direction.

"JUNGKOOKS IT!!!"

I shouted at the top of my lungs. Another series of laughter erupted.

"Oh Jungkook she got you good!" Jimin

"You fell for it!" Jin

I quickly turned to see Jungkook and his shocked expression was quickly wiped off with a playful grin to then throw his head back to laugh.