Chapter 74 🌹

~Y/N POV~

It only took a few short weeks apparently to find what was left of my birth fathers family. I really wanted to get to know that side of where I came from.

To be honest I thought it was going to take longer than this but surprisingly it didn't and it's all thanks to my soulmates and Kai who also played a big part of finding my other family. Once we found out my fathers real name in one of his dairies that's when the search began.

Jin contacted them for me and to be honest I was damn right nervous. They might not of even of known I existed for all I know or even want to see me after what my birth mother did to my birth father. But surprisingly they did want to meet me and that's what brings me to this very house right now standing at their front door ready to knock at any moment with of course my soulmates by my side.

Only four of them came with me since they all thought it was a good idea for the other three to stay with the babies at home. I didn't want to take them with me just yet since right now these people are strangers to me and we only share the same blood.

I feel a little bad in doing this like I'm betraying the parents I love so much as if they were my own but everyone keeps telling me that if they were still alive they'd most likely encourage me to meet my fathers side of the family after finding out happened to this man.

I was too nervous to knock, the four vampires stood behind me were getting impatient so Jin quickly knocked on the door for me and then they all ran around the side of the house like they were kids playing ding dong ditch.

Gasping at them all run like that leaving me alone at the door but I knew I was going in there alone at first but they were going to watch through the windows which would be a little creepy if they get caught.

Moments later the door unlocked from the other side and I instantly held my breath until it revealed a small old woman with white hair tied up in a messy bun with his glasses. At first she stood frozen looking me up and down until she just burst into tears making me feel a little more awkward than before.

"Oh dear Y/n come in, come in."

She wrapped her arms around my body squeezing me in her hold and gently pulled me through the door in a hug.

"Honey!! Y/n is here!"

The woman yelled and the fast steps of more than one person approached us from the next room. I looked up in the direction of the steps and a elderly man around the same age as this woman appeared in the nearest door way stood frozen like he couldn't move any closer. Another woman also stood next to the elderly man, she was younger looking than the elderly couple, maybe mid forties somewhere at least.

The woman only paused staring at my face with tears before she approached the two of us and patted the old woman's back.

"Mom, give her some space."

"I promise I'm not going anywhere."

I said to the woman, dropping my arms to my side away from her back when the other woman manages to pull away the elderly woman.

"I'm sorry."

She snuffled and I shook my head to close the door behind me for them.

"No, it's okay."

The younger woman stuck out her hand for me to shake as she held her mothers hand.

"Hi, I'm Mina, your dads twin sister."

My dad was a twin? That's great to know.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you."

I took her hand and shook it gently as she stared at my face taking in all my features.