Chapter 6 🌹

~Y/N POV~

This hall was amazing. It was still decorated like the medieval times, weapons hung up on the wall and old styled bookcases and shelves, along with knight armour. It was very fascinating to look ate I loved it!

Not to mention the table in the middle of the room, shaped like a straight lines U, there's enough seats at the ends for myself and my class, as well as the teachers, but would the seats at the top mean that the kings would be seated with us at meal times?

Do we have to eat with them every meal time?

It's something I'm definitely going to ask Mr park or even my dad if I don't have the chance to ask Mr Park.

Butler Choi asked us all to take our seats and of course I chose to sit next to Kai and Joy on the other side of me and Irene just next to her.

I was just starving, it's lunch time and I skipped breakfast because I was too busy making sure I had everything for this trip.

"Pst, y/n?" Joy

I looked at my friend beside me when she whispered in my ear, pulling me out my thoughts, since Kai was too busy talking to his friend Jackson on his other side.

"What?"

"Do you think Jimin will come out those doors?" Joy

I rolled my eyes at her and nudged her with my elbow, chuckling at her question as she pointed at the main double doors to the room that we use to enter.

"Yes joy. It's the only doors in the whole room."

I whispered to me and watched how her smile grew and patted her lap repeatedly out of excitement. Jeez this girls whipped.

The doors pushed open with a loud crack it made me flinch but also Joy next to me.

The first figure to walk through was of course my dad, he wasn't smiling or looking my way. He was a serious as ever, I mean he's at work so he has to be serious. His eyes fully focused to the front of the room until he came to a stop at the head of the room and scanned the room briefly and shook hands with my teacher Mr Park, of course they'll know each other from my parent teacher evenings at school so they're not total strangers.

After shaking hands he straightened his composure and raised his hand with his palms facing up.

"If you could all raise please." Dad

His eyes flashed to me quickly and winked. I didn't know what that meant but okay dad. I stood up like asked and then my dad spoke again.

"First I'd like to say I'm Mr Lee Daehyun and I'm chief adviser for the seven kings. If you have any questions through out the trip please don't hesitate to ask, I'm always free to answer any questions you may have." Dad

He straighten his tie and cleared his throat for a one time of silence. I suddenly started to feel nervous and on edge, he was clearly going to say more and it's obvious what he's going to say next. Everyone in this room was just waiting for it.

"I'd like to announce the arrival of the vampire kings for this meal time!" Dad

I gulp when he said mealtime. Do these vampire eat human food too or are they going to drink blood in front of us?

On que the doors opened again and I immediately looked that way. I couldn't help it, I just had to see them. Ever since I seen the first two kings at the beginning I couldn't stop thinking about them. Even in the bedroom when we were unpacking some of our stuff and browsing around the bedroom. They've just been on my mind ever since, but that's always seemed to happen every time I've seen one in person but then eventually fades days later.