Chapter 70 🌹

~TAEHYUNG POV~

Y/n fell asleep soon after she saw the two youngest babies, Yoongis son and my daughter.

It's hard to believe all the babies are here now and I'm so thankful and so proud of Y/n, I'll spend forever making it up to her. Just when I never thought I could fall any more in love with my soulmate, I have.

Joy left to go see Somi and let Y/n rest. We want to let Y/n rest too but can't bare to leave the room and leave her all alone. Just before Y/n fell asleep we all decided on names for the babies.

Jin's son is called Min-sun, Hoseok's son is called Ren and Yoongis son was named Yeonjun after our father which is a good choice in my opinion. Yoongi was very close to our dad before he died so I'm not too surprised there.

HOWEVER my little princess is named Luna.

She's the princess of the castle and I'll never take my eyes off her. Just like I can't right now as I hold her close to my chest with no shirt on. The moment Jin suggested skin to skin contact for bonding with newborn I took mine off straight away no hesitation and I've been cuddling my daughter ever since.

Jungkook has been sticking to my side as well, cooing at the sleeping baby and I let him. The only people I would trust with my child or any child of ours fully is all in this room. Joy well......maybe that's pushing it for me as great of a person she is, I'll be very picky about who watches this children from now on, I can see it already.

The room is quiet right now as everyone lets Y/n sleep while we all tend to the babies. Jimin was sitting on a chair across the room from me holding Ren in his arms while Hoseok sat on the arm of the chair staring down at his son. Yoongi was holding Yeonjuns little hand as he slept in the baby bed in the corner next to the door. Jin and Namjoon stood at the bottom of Y/ns bed with Min-jun in Jin's arms. Jin couldn't stop kissing his face while Namjoon was playing with the newborns hair, since he had so much of it compared to the other three. Jungkook was next to me kneeling down to watch Luna's sleeping face, his finger resting inside her firm little fist she made.

Her little snores were just music to my ears, I didn't want anyone to make a noise so I could listen to it all day but Jungkook broke that silence with a whisper,, but the sharp whispers so that Y/n or no one else could hear our conversations.

"Is no one going to say it first or shall I?" Jungkook

I frowned confusingly at him as did Namjoon and Hoseok.

"What are you talking about?" Namjoon

Jungkook bit his lip preventing himself from laughter when he looked up at me and saw my expression for the first time.

"That Taehyung has a girl!" Jungkook

Jimin let out a loud HA! But was quick to slap a free hand to his mouth before anything else slipping past his lips. I glared at Jimin when Luna stirred and a little noise came from Yeonjun too resulting in Yoongi to also glare at Jimin and picking up Yeonjun carefully and slowly to hold close to his chest just in the same way I held Luna.

"What's so wrong about that?"

I asked him and he quickly shook his head, to remove his finger from Lunas grasp and stand up.

"Nothing, it's just that poor girl is never going to have a life." Jungkook

He chuckled in the air to only be picked up by our ears only.

"It wont just be me though. You'll all be the same with her, with all of them. You never know even her brothers might be worse. Technically they are her older brothers."