Chapter 35 🌹

~Y/N POV~

The light started to shine through my eyes making it harder to keep them shut.

I felt a warm hand resting on mine and a little snore from next to me. I'll know that snore anywhere.

Slowly I opened my eyes to adjust more to the almost blinding light through the window. It looked like a sunny day outside and the curtains weren't closed.

My other arm had a small white cast around the wrist where it was broken. It was still a little painful and throbbing but no where near what it was like before, thank goodness.

I then took the hand that was on top of my good hand, and squeezed it a little more. No response.

I tried shaking it but no response.

"JOY!!"

She jumped back in her chair in fright, ripping her hand away from mine and her sleeping head away from my side on the bed. It made me so relieved and happy she was alive and when she came to realisation that I was awake I burst into tears but like she did.

"Oh y/n! I'm so happy your okay!" Joy

I cried so much more into her shoulder now that she sits on the side of my bed crying into mine. I love more to the side so she can have a better seat in my bed with me. I don't ever want to let her go, she's all I have left at this point.

"Are you okay joy? I thought kai stabbed you? How are you alive?"

She pulled away from me but kept on arm around my shoulders and shuffled more into the bed to my side and moved her legs to now lay next to mine.

"I'm okay. Luckily i wasn't stabbed in any organs like my kidneys or liver. Otherwise I'd be screwed but I'm okay. Still a little sore, but Kai didn't stab me it was one of the other men there." Joy

Really?

"Oh. So what happened to him then? He use to try and help me with my fever. Where is he?"

"He's actually the one that told your mates, where you were. They're debating on what to do with Kai now." Joy

"Are they going to kill him?"

I looked at her and watched how her expression became hard and wrinkled with her thinking face.

"I don't know. I don't know how to feel about him right now. He cheated on you, he was there when your parents were killed, he denies knowing that was going to happen and then he goes and tells everyone risking his own life to tell them where you were. It's all confusing." Joy

Very true.

But Kai did nothing but apologies to me and try to make it up to me in some way while I was in those cells. He even stole some food for me sometimes and I couldn't bring myself to eat it. He would try and cool me down by bringing me cold water and I think in one of my hot flash episodes he did mention something about not knowing my parents were to be killed.

"I'd like to speak to him before they make a decision. Do you think that would be okay?"

I looked at her with a questionable face. She shrugged her shoulders and slightly pouted.

"I don't know. You'll have to ask them yourself." Joy

"They won't want to talk to me."

I gave the floor a disappointed stare.

"What are you talking about? Of course they will! They went all across their land to get you so of course they want to see you it's just right now they're busy with something." Joy