Chapter 37 🌹

~Y/N POV~

It took me a moment to process what Jin just told me.

How can this happen?

Why did this happen?

When did this happen?

No wait! Scratch that I know full well how this happened.

But Namjoon told me that can't happen.

How did they even know before I did?

So many thoughts going through my mind I have no idea what to say as I could feel all six pairs of eyes on me but realising Joy was still holding my hand brought me some comfort. It just doesn't seem real, I still have to graduate in a few months and I'll be pregnant when I do. That's something I never thought would happen.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Namjoon

Coming back to reality I mentally slap myself and come out of many questions running through my head.

"Y-yeah, it's just, I thought.....I thought you said that can't happen."

He stared right into my confused eyes for a brief moment before looking down to the floor.

"Yes, I did but I didn't lie if that's what you think. It was a fact, so for this to happen is really new to me, to all of us. I've never heard of this happening before." Namjoon

"But it did happen, you said our blood wouldn't agree with each other."

He nods and placed his hands behind his back, and started to shift on his feet awkwardly. I can tell he thinks this is awkward.

"Yes because that's true." Namjoon

Then how the hell am I pregnant?!

"Did you have sex with someone else?" Jungkook

His question caught me off guard and I stared right at him after his question. He stared right back into mine with his red ones and he was deadly serious by his question and no one else seemed to object to his question but I think Joy did with the way she jolted her body forward towards him but I stopped her by gently pushing her back.

"No, I didn't. Sex was the last thing on my mind after leaving here, why on earth would I want to do something like that?"

I was rather insulted that question was asked but I can see the reason behind it. They didn't think this was possible so for me to end up pregnant that must of been one of the first things that they thought of.

"Jungkook that wouldn't explain her condition." Jin

"What do you mean?"

I asked him, confused to what he meant. He turned away from Jungkook to look at me and come a little more closer to stand next to Taehyung who was still sitting quietly in the chair next to me with his eyes on my stomach. He's probably thinking how much he doesn't want children right now, I remember what they told me.

"This blood bag, is for you because the foetus was draining you of your own blood for it's own supply. The fever would of been because your body has been working so hard to keep it running to keep you alive as well as the child. The sickness would of been the common symptom of pregnancy and because the child seems to be part vampire food right now is not so appealing to you because the child will not want that right now." Jin

That's a lot of information to process but I guess it all makes sense in a way.

"So you're telling me, I have to drink Human blood for the rest of my pregnancy?"