Chapter 55🌹

~TAEHYUNG POV ~

I've been waiting two months for this chance.

Taking my soulmate shopping for clothes.

Not just any clothes but something to wear for her graduation next week and something to wear to the ball that's a month after.

I wanted to do this sooner but she always told me no because he's getting bigger and she wants something to fit and I understand what she's saying but she can easily get something that will flow over her growing bump nicely.

I do have great taste after all.

So today is finally the day I take her to the mall with joy and joys mother, Nancy. She's a nice lady but she acts exactly like Joy does, I can now understand why she is the way she is, over excited about everything in life. They're very much alike, it's scary.

I wanted Y/n alone so, joy and Nancy kindly agreed to go else where in the mall for dresses since Joy also needs a ball gown too. They won't be alone, my guards will follow their every move as always.

Usually we wouldn't do such a thing but she's very special to Y/n so that makes her important to us, to me.

Ignoring all the stares in the mall I took Y/n to a little boutique first for her graduation next week.

"This place looks cute!" Y/n

"It does, let's go!"

I gently pulled her by the hand and we both walked hand in hand into the little boutique.

It wasn't very big but it had all sorts of ranges of different little dresses which I think would be a better choice for her to be more comfortable in and some flat shoes to go with it.

With one hand I started to look through the dresses that were hanging up, they were all really cute.

With my other hand I held Y/ns, I didn't want to risk losing her and have her walk off somewhere. I just want to keep her close. The thought of her being kidnapped again is still very much a bother and the memory is still fresh. It's even more worrisome now that's she's pregnant. The timing isn't right but I still couldn't be more thrilled.

"Tae what about this one!" Y/n

She pulled out a simple white dress, with flowers nicely spread out all over the dress.

"Do you like it?"

She eagerly nods, admiring the flowers on the dress.

"Yes I do." Y/n

When she looks back up at me and our eyes met her eyes were literally sparkling with admiration. I couldn't say no to that face.

"We'll go try it on then."

She squeals excitedly and walks to the back of the shop. Of course I follow her since I refused to let go of her hand.

I only let go after I checked the changing room and found it was safe for her to enter and I could wait outside.

After a minute or two she whispers through the door.

"Taehyung could you come in here please? I need help with my zipper." Y/n

I didn't need to be told twice. Waiting no time I pushed the door open slowly to not hit her and closed it behind me.

I don't care if anyone saw me come in here. I already saw how nervous the shop assistant was when she saw me from behind her counter. Her heart rate raised and I found it quite amusing so she won't be a bother.