Chapter 82 🌹

~Y/N POV~

A further twenty years have past by in a flash.

All our children have grown up, some have moved out and some have decided to stay living the castle with their families. They have all gotten married and had their own children with their own soulmates.

Our four eldest children took on the roles of being kings and queen, taking over what their dads royal duties. My husbands thought because they had been kings for such a long time they just want to spend the rest of their days in peace surrounded by family. It's only been a year since they stepped down for our children to take over and they all live in the castle with us with their own growing families.

Kai and Irene moved out the castle to their own little cottage just a few miles away from here. Bobby took over his fathers job being the advisor to his wife Luna and of course her brothers, Minjun, Yeonjun and Ren. They all pretty much calmed down with being the over protective brothers they were but Jeong was the problem one for a fair while until he found his own soulmate and she pretty much whipped his butt into shape, much to Jungkooks relief because in his words Jeong is now 'her problem now' he it was pretty funny.

From all of our eight children in total we have ten grandchildren and one more on the way. Little Hana turned out to be Harry's soulmate so they're currently expecting their first child together and I couldnt believe it. My youngest baby was married and now having his own child. Harry is 11 minutes younger than Hwan but Hwan is not married right now but has been in a relationship with his soulmate who is human for the last three years and was talking to Taehyung the other week about proposing to her. In fact he was thinking of asking her at the same place I was asked in our garden just like my mom and dad and not to mention his sister Luna, Kai proposes to her here. I guess you could say it became a family tradition.

Over the years too I did some experiments myself with blood and such. Sometimes with animal and sometimes with human that Jin would bring back from the hospital sometimes. I've come to find that I can survive with both. I went through a stage at two different times where I didn't eat any food or water for months, but only drank whatever blood I was drinking at the time human or animal it didn't seem to matter. The longest I went without it was four months but that's because I would give up because I missed human food too much, watching my family eat normal food around me didn't help but Luna did it with me so that was a new experiment too. So in conclusion I could survive with blood and not human food so I could live with both.

But I decided that I didn't want to live forever and not age because despite having vampire blood in my veins I just didn't want to live forever. I had to tell my family and I was scared most of all what my soulmates would say about it but they were very understanding about it. I felt awful but when they told me there is a way for them to die on their own terms it made me feel a little better.

They explained how that would happen and they said it would just be like every vampire when they get to a certain age the vampires heart simply gives up on life and they pass on. A vampire can chose that so they said when they time is right and I get too old we can all pass on together. Jimin said they've lived long enough anyway and they'd be happy to die with me by their sides.

I mean we can't hang around forever can we?

To make a memory of all of us together, including our children, grandchildren and of course the two couples that have been through so much with us, we all decided on one big family portrait. Somi is a professional with this kind of stuff as she does this with many families in her studio in their new home across town with Joy. They too moved out when Hana did to be close to her, she is their little girl after all.