Chapter 7 🌹

~Y/N POV~

The hallways in this place are long I can tell you that and not to mention so quiet that I could even hear my own footsteps on the wooden flooring, leading to where ever my dad is taking me.

It didn't take long either despite the long hallways until my dad came to a stop at these massive brown wooden double doors. He knocked on the wood with his back still turned towards me. I had questions to ask him but I know he's trying to act all serious because of his job and his bosses, the kings were literally on the other side of the door.

"Come in."

I don't know who's voice that was but it was very deep and masculine. My dad looked back at me with a smile before pushing the door open for us both to enter.

Upon walking in the room was like a massive study/office. There was a simple desk and chair but also a fire place with a tv on top and sofas and chairs within the room. Judging by the seal next to the doors my guess is that this is the kings royal office that they probably share or have meetings in. Maybe I'm not suppose to follow my dad in, maybe I misread his smile?

I froze in my steps until I took a step back to the door. All eyes in the room were on me, even my dad when he turned around to watching me confusingly step back towards the doors.

"Y/n you can come in. I've asked your dad to bring you here so we can have a little chat." Namjoon

How does he know my name?

Wait! Of course he knows my name, my dad works for him.

Namjoon was stood in front of the desk, almost next to where my dad stood. I was unsure but listened anyway and walked forward again but only hesitantly.

I don't trust easy, especially with my past before my current mom and dad. I remember almost everything that happened before and I don't want to run into anything that will set me off into panic mode if I feel too threatened.

"Take a seat." Namjoon

He gestured with his hand towards the chair behind the desk. I fiddled with my fingers and looked at my dad to see if it was okay and trust that it's fine. He nods with a small smile and I accepted the offer and slowly walk over and around my dad to the chair and sat down on it. I had no idea why I was here and the stares I'm receiving are very intimidating, I don't like it one bit.

"Y/n relax. They're not going to harm you." Dad

I didn't notice how close he came to my side when I sat down until he whispered in my ear. Taking my dads trusting words into consideration, I try to not be so paranoid.

"It's nice to meet you y/n. I'm king Namjoon as I've already introduced myself before but I would prefer it if you just called me by name, if that's alright?" Namjoon

I frowned confused and stood up again to bow but he held out his hand to stop me and there was a few giggles behind him.