THE END 🌹🌹🌹

SURPRISE CHAPTER!!! FINAL!!!!

~AUTHOR POV~

Years and year have passed by and in Y/n's eyes just so quickly, too quickly but wouldn't have it any other way. She had the honour of growing old gracefully watching her family grow with in the castle walls and the surrounding lands with her loving soulmates by her side that have watched her grow into a old woman.

There may be a difference in looks but that never made any difference in how the seven vampires loved their soulmate. They wouldn't change anything about her and have never wished of anything different.

Y/n had managed to live on to her mid nineties. Surviving past her friends that have all decided to pass on themselves. Irene and Joy had both passed away a few years back. Irene of old age, Joy of cancer. Meaning both Kai and Somi decided to leave this earth since it was too much to live on with out their soulmates.

Y/n knew of her husbands intentions to do the same, to give up and come to the afterlife with her as their friends before them had done. But y/n had felt guilty that she would be a cause of their death and had second thoughts but sadly it's too late.

The seven vampires really don't care and are ready to die because they've lived long enough and are ready to go when she is.

Usually for Y/n even as a very elderly woman now she's very up beat and loves to spent time with her family which is what she has been doing all day. The family came over, everyone, the children, grandchildren and great children.

She was overwhelmed with love, watching everyone chatter away, making jokes and even dancing randomly in the room.

Of course they all ate in the large dining hall they had installed years before due to the large family so to fit everyone in one room that is where they were currently having their monthly family dinner. Everyone in one room, but what they don't know is that this would be Y/n's last meal with everyone.

She knows it, her soulmates now it but all their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren do not. Y/n didn't want to get them upset and ruin the day, so wanted to make their last memory of her a good one. One that they will remember her for.

Y/n used all her energy just to have some quality time with the little ones, the great grandchildren. Just to sit with them, read stories and play games.

Stories it what Y/n did the most. Tell her whole family the story but this time one of her eldest children, Minjun asked to tell their story. The story of how their parents met and fell in love, the drama and everything around it. Y/n was truly happy to be able to tell that story one last time with the sharp ears of her soulmates listening to her intently.

Y/n was smiling ear to ear throughout the story. Taehyung and Hoseok cried a few times and the other five got emotional of course. It was their story and it was beautiful every time they heard it.

Namjoon and Jin held Y/n's hand through the whole thing, but it concerned them that she grew colder and colder and her strength weaken as she held their hands. Even listening to her heart beat was not a good sign but they couldn't freak out, not in front of their family.

Once y/n had finished the story telling the family one last time Yoongi signalled to Yeonjun and Ren to take everyone into the garden to play games. All the children know of what is happening, they're not stupid but they don't want to worry their mother if she was to know that they know.

All children and grandchildren said their proper goodbyes, I mean their adults now they know this is their last time seeing all eight of them alive. It's emotional and some tears were passed but they all held it together so Y/n could just get that one final time of peace that she has be honoured with since the day she married her soulmates.