The beginning.

| Jawan jr. ( J ) POV |

I just upped my stock, fuck them cops
If you love hip-hop bust them shots
Ya man priceless, if ya man is loyal
Better give that man a raise and end up paying for it
If you cut it, call it Jam Master Jay
No Adidas but I rock a brick a day - Rich Ross rich is gangsta.

I was on my way home from my uncle Q house. I bumped rich is gangsta through my speakers. If y'all wonderin who I am I'm Jawan , known as J.  When I was 4 my pops had to leave me and my moms Cause some people was After him , so we was on our own. 2 years later my pops and my uncle Christian came Back and from then to now my whole life changed. I pulled up to my house and got out . I walked inside and went into the living room. "Wassup pops" I said walking towards my dad. "Wassup man" he said huggin me and kissin my forehead. Yeah my pops still kiss my forehead,  so what? It's my dad.  "Nothin much. Where Kendrick?" I asked referring to my little brother.  "Upstairs like always." He said slipping on his forces. "Where you finna go slime?" I asked.  "About to go see wassup witcho uncle Christian then ima go to see yo aunt Amina" he said and I nodded.  I walked upstairs to Kendrick room. I opened the door and he was layin down on his phone. "Wassup nigga" I said.  "Whats up man. Cali called for you" he said gettin up and givin me a hug. "Word?  What she say?" I asked getting excited. Cali is my uncle Christian daughter , my bestfriend. I feel like she all I need in this life of sin , other then my family and I Wish a nigga would fuck wit her. I Remember one time me and her was at this party and this nigga touched her saw and I shot his ass in the hand,  I bet that nigga don't smack her ass again. But yeah that's my rollie.  "She just asked where you was?" He said in his new York accent. "Aight ima call er. Thanks bro." I said walking out and walking into my parents room. "Hey ma" I said to my mom.  "Wassup" she said and I walked over to the bed and kissed her cheek. "Nothin much.  Just got back from school.  Mom I got a question" I said layin my head on her lap. "Shoot" she said rubbing her fingers through my hair,  she the only person I let do that. If I'm fuckin a girl and she put her hands in my hair I swear I'm spazzin out son. "So if you like a girl that you knew for a long time what you tell her?" I asked.  "You tell her you like her.  But wait until the perfect timing." She said and I nodded. "I figured that. Mom I tired of these ho--- I mean female dogs though mom. I'm 16 , still stuck in the same place. I'm a dog mama , i cant keep no girl , i cant love no girl" i said and she turned her lip up and moved her long curly hair out her face. "Well I like Cali" she said and i laughed. "She just a friend ma. I aint attracted to shorty" i said. "Whatever J" she said. "Well im finna be out . I got sh--- i mean stuff to do so ima talk to you when i get back later" i said. "Aight." She said.  "Love you Ma" I said puckerin up my lips.  "Love you too kid" she said and I kissed her cheek. "you rollin with me pussy?" I asked my lil brotha.  "Yeah man" he said gettin up and following me. We hopped in the car and I did what I had to do then we went to see Cali and Londynn , my aunt ciara'a daughter. Her and my uncle christian got married after she had the baby. Londynn and Kendrick was born on the same day and they mad close , just like me and cali.