Chapter 90:

~~No One's POV~~

Lyric watched as demons mingled with hylians and the other races. He was happy that the two realms inhabitants were getting along, but he knew it was never going to last. There was always going to be one bad apple in the group that would corrupt others thoughts.

Lyric sighed as Zelda came up beside him," Well princess, when is your corrination?"

Zelda chuckled," Not for another few months now. My cleric that was supposed to appoint me as queen passed away this morning."

Lyric looked at her surprised," What? How?"

"Oh she passed naturally after she sent word that Isa and them were on their way, her apprentice told me when she arrived." Zelda muttered.

Lyric sighed," How old was she?"

Zelda hummed as she did her math," I think near 300 years old now."

"How? Was she gerudo?" Lyric asked before taking a sip of wine.

"Shekiah actually." Zelda stated matter of factly.

The wine Lyric was enjoying sprayed into the air, the spit tick lasting a whole 10 seconds before he coughed with surprise," How did she live that long?! Wasn't she Hylian?!"

Zelda chuckled," Well I can happily tell you that she had a very healthy diet then mix that with a small spiritual exercise every morning and night. Anyone can live to be just as old as her if they did it too."

Lyric's sweat dropped," Well I will admit I would have loved to meet her."

Zelda smiled," I'm sure Impa would have loved you."

The name took him by surprise, but at the same time he smiled with nostalgia. His Impa cared deeply for his Zelda, and even in this timeline that seemed to be true.

Lyric looked at the crowd, his eyes scanning for Ghirahim. After the statue was unveiled, Ghirahim had disappeared, but his sister Lia had stayed back to finish a few things for him.

He sighed with longing. Not once did Ghirahim try to kiss him and he was deeply missing his unique taste. Lyric shook the thought from his head as he saw Lia making her way to him. Her eyes filled with determination as she pushed through the crowd.

"Lyric!"

His head snapped to her direction as she popped out of the crowd, she panted as she stumbled up the stairs to him. She took her knees catching her breath before she stood completely.

"Lyric, I don't know who esle to go to!" She pleaded looking around with fear.

Lyric rose a brow," What's the matter?"

"It's that kid!" Lia looked at him with wild eyes," She won't leave me alone! She keeps asking questions! Over and over and over!"

"What kid?" Lyric asked confused as he put a hand on his hip.

"That strange one that came in with the Shekiah woman! The one with white hair with a blue stripe in it!" She cried, her hands waving in the air as she remembered what she looked like.

"Oh that's Isa." Zelda stated with a chuckle." That's Link and Sidon's adopted daughter."

"Your majesty!"

Zelda turned smiling as Paya walked up to her in a ceremonial kimono. Beside her Isa was looking around the area absorbing all the incricate details of the castle.

"Paya! Isa!" Zelda cheered.

"Auntie Zel! You look so pretty!" Isa cheered. Her child like height and attitude causing Paya and Zelda to smile.