Before Sunset

After breakfast we were all in the potions class.I sat next to Akulov."It's so hot in here why's won't you take your scarf off?"I sighed."I have a bad throat.I'm just trying to keep it warm."We got to class and as Snape explained I listened nothing.Yet I was going great witht he potion."Very good Ms.Lopez.But if you had listened to me you would see tha-"I had the book of the Half-Blood Prince.I knew he was Snape.I shut the book and made it loud so he could see the cover."I see."He snatched the book out of my hand."I already know all that I need to know Professor Snape."He rolled his eyes and left.I mumbled under my breath."I am starting to question why my mother would want me to spend days with you."He was far but he stopped and turned to me.He raised his eyebrows in a shocked manner before he turned to the other students."Did you ask something Ula?"I turned to Stefan."Oh...No.I was just thinking out loud for a second.Sorry."He smiled so I smiled back.Rest of the class as we ifinished our potions we messed with each other."Stop.Don't.No.Stefan no."But he put the flower's honey on my cheek.It's honey was red like blood."You're gonna pay for this braveheart.You just wait."He chuckled and rolled his eyes with a wide smile.

        Class was dismissed and the rainy weather was still the same.The air was grey.I took my robe and my waterproofed windbreaker.We all climbed up to watch Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff Quedditch match.All those people cheering for Harry pissed me off.Since I loved rain I let my hood down.My hair was soaking wet.Then an umbrella came over me.I turned to see Draco."He smiled.I smiled back and gave my hand to him as he was reaching for it.I wonder if Nagini talked to him.If he did Draco is as good as dead right now.I turned to Draco and put down the umbrella.He had this ushanka (russian beanie) on his head to keep his head and ears warm.As I turned back to the game I let my tears run freely with no notice.I tightened my grip on Draco's and he did the same.Then I got out of trance b tons of people screaming.I looked up to the sky to see Harry falling from the sky.I smiled at the sight of Harry's probabal death.But that headmaster Dumbledore saved him.He just fucking had to!

          After the Qudditch was over we were all heading to our common rooms.I was also looking for Draco but I ended up being dragged to Moaning Myrtle's toilet."I was looking for you."He sighed."I am this close to losing it Ula!This close!"He turned his back.He tried to calm down."Take off your scarf."He turned back to me."Draco it's unnecessary.Let's just go to our common room.Please."Then he took the scarf off himself."Who did this to you?!"I sighed.Water dripping from my eyes and hair I snatched my scarf off of his hand."I'm fine Draco.Just let it be!"He shook his head and grabbed my wrist."Tell me who did this to you and I'll make their lives a living hell."I shook my head and cupphis face.I placed his forehead on mine."I know you will.But it's not someone you can punish Draco.And it's ok."His hands cupped my face as mine cupped his.Our foreheads against each other."Whoever it was I'll end them before they could get close to you ever again."I giggled in pain."No you can't."I gave him a peck on the lips."I'm sorry.But I need to go."I let go of him but he didn't let go of me.

       I took his hands off of my face.I wrapped my scarf around my neck again."I'm really sorry."I stepped away backwards until I came tot he door and then walked awayI packed the last few stuff I had out.I put the picture frame in my trunk.I changed into some other proper clothes.I dried my hair.I got my trunk to the common room.As I was about to leave Crabbe came over with Daphne."Where are you going?"I sighed."I'll be back after Christmas break.""But there is still school ongoing.How will you catch up on a month of schoolwork?"I giggled."I'll find a way Crabbe.Thank you for worrying though."He smiled with his chubby cheeks.I wanted to picnh them so hard it would turn red and would stay red for more than a week.

       "I hope you die on your way back."I looked to see Pansy giving me a death glare."That'd be just too easy to get rid of you."She rolled her eyes and left.I tried looking for Draco but he wasn't in the common room.But I had to leave because I was running out of time.I went to Snape's classroom.I saw that there were students.Sorting out rotten Flobberworms from good ones for use as Potion ingredients, without protective gloves.One of the worsts.I did this one time after I pranked Fred and George after they pranked me.Snape was there and well...you know how it ended.Snape shut the book loudly."Detention dismissed."All the students left."Are you ready to leave?"I nodded as I pulled my trunk behind me into the classroom.He grabbed his own trunk behind the classroom and gave it to me."Hold it."I held both trunks inside my palm.He grabbed my arm and got us out of the school.

        We ended up in this place.It had so many books to discover.But none of them interested me."What am I gonna do now?Sit and wait like a dog?"He rolled his eyes."Do you have muggle money?"He turned to me."Why do you ask?"I scoffed."You have no Christmas tree.If I am forced to spend this holiday with you there has to be a tree.I have muggle money but it's not pound.I have dollars.It wouldn't work unless I find a way to exchange it.Which I won't do because I don't trust the people in the banks."He went upstairs and came back with an envelope."Be back before sunset."I rolled my eyes."Whatever you say."I went out and looked around London.The streets that Snape lived weren't exactly ideal.It didn't really feel safe.But I got what I needed.Lights.A tree that will be delivered to the house.Shiny dangling angels,santas and balls to decorate.I got myself a Christmas jammy too.The sun was setting but I had no desire to go back to Snape's flat.I sat down at a bench and watched the river flow.