BOOM!

"I got the dragon lady part but not the 'first and probably the last of her kind' part."He sighed and we all turned to Bill."According to the Arthurian Legends Merlin was the last Dragon Lord after his father's death and,at the time king Uther Pendragon's orders,the Great Purge.After Merlin died the term and the creature called 'Dragon Lord' was gone with him.But it is not so common knowladge that dragon's could whisper their knowladge to someone.But since people like me who wants them to not hurt anyone hence locks them up,dragons lost their non-existing trust for humans or sourcerers.But if Nuri got to you...it's the only explanation of what you are."I nodded."Again.This part I know.I asked about the other part."

          "As the term shows it's called a Dragon Lord not Lady.There were multiple legends but no one ever believed them.Not even me until I saw what you did to George.And why I know you'll probably be the last is because Nuri is the last of her kind.She's coming from Kilgharrah's bloodline.Assuming you know who I am talking about."I nodded."I know Kilgharrah."He sighed."Nuri is the strongest dragon ever to exist after Kilgharrah.The knowladge she posess has been running down for generations.She is the wisest dragon to ever exist.With the knowladge she carries and had shared with you...You can kill him."Bill turned to Harry."Without destroying the Horcruxes."My eyes widened."What?How?No.It can't be."Bill turned to me."You're not trained.You can't.Merlin and the ones before him were all trained their whole lives.They knew what it meant to posess what you have.You don't.Not yet."

          I checked my watch."Shit!How long have I been here?"I stood up to leave but Molly got my arm and caught me by surprise."Sit down."I slowly sat back down."Tomorrow is Harry's birthday and the day after that is Bill's wedding.Stay."Arthur turned to Molly."Molly what?""Mum is right.She can't go now."I turned to Ron."Whether if I want to stay or not...I can't.I told you guys before.He has my brother.He has Draco.And if he gets to my aunt then her husband,my aunt and Stefan will be in danger."Harry narrowed his eyes."Akulov?What does he has to do with anything?"I chuckled."Akulov is my cousin,Harry.His father and my aunt are married.They've been married for 8 months and 2 days."Molly sighed."Hermione,Ron,Harry and Ula.It's been a long night.Go sleep."I shook my head."I can't Mrs.Weasley."I checked my watch."Well well well.4...3...2...1..."I looked up."Happy birthday Harry."I gave a weak smile when I got up.

         "We'll meet eventually."I went to George.I smiled at him."I told you I wouldn't snitch."He chuckled."And you didn't."Then I left.As I was going to get on my broom heard footsteps."Gin.Granger."Ginny sighed."I listened.""I know.You're not that subtle as you think you are."She turned to Hermione."Ula I-"I cut her off."It's ok,Granger.""Ula I don't think you should leave.Niether does Ginny."I sighed."I can't stay.I already don't want to go back there."Ginny and Hermione hugged me."Then don't go back there."I broke down.

---

         "Where is Ula?""She never came back my Lord."He is furious.Aunt Bella is enjoying her absence but I don't."My Lord?"He snapped back at me."Yes,Draco?""May I go and look for her around the area I last saw her at?"Mum got my hand."No.We need to plan an attack.Puis,talk to the minister.He will know where he will be.Bellatrix be ready to attack.We are going the second we learn.And Draco?Do not go looking for Ula.Wherever she is...she can get out herself."Then he vanished.How can I not go looking for her?!She is my wife even though no one knows.I love her!She is my everything!I can't just sit here and wait for her to come out!What if she's dying?What if she's already dead?!I can't do as he says.

---

          We were all upstairs.They were asleep.I Apparated to Madrid.I just had to see them all.I knocked on the door at 3 in the morning.My aunt opened the door."Tia?""Mi niña?"I hugged her."I'm so sorry!"We got inside.Ivan and Stefan up.I hugged Ivan and Stefan too."I'm so sorry guys.I couldn't write because they took Arsenio from me.They took my wand.I had no way to reach to you.With mami gone and Ezra not talking to me it was torture."Ivan got my hand."But now you're here.You're safe."I shook my head and got my hand from him."I didn't come here to stay,Ivan.I came here to tell you to leave.It's not safe.With every mistake I make he's going to kill someone dear to me.Starting with Ezra and Draco."My aunt turned me to her."Mi niña,we're not the ones who should leave.It's you.You need to run."

          "I can't!He's too powerful and the second he learns you are all dead.You guys get that right?I can't just 'run away' tia.In fact I need to go back before the sun rises and...Weasleys wake up.I was staying over."My aunt stood up."I already lost my hermana I am not losing you too!"She got up and left and after giving me a glance so did Ivan.I turned to Stefan."I'm done,Akulov.I'm...done."I hit the table with my fist and left.I came back to the Weasley house and the Golden trio plus everybody was waiting for me."Where were you Ms.Lopez?""In Madrid."They looked at each other in confusion."Madrid?""Yeah.My aunt lives there.I haven't seen her in months.I had to see them before things get more complicated."

           "Why should we believe you?""Because I have no reason to lie,Mr.Weasley.Nor do I want to."I sighed."I'm leaving.This time not to Madrid.Thank you Mrs.Weasley.Thanks Gin.You too Granger.George looks better than last night.Also thank you Bill for telling me about all those things.It really helped."He gave me a tiny smile."I'm going to leave now before it gets more awkward."I left and I got my broom.I took my time.I went slowly.It was around nightfall when I got close to London.Then something I did not see coming happened.The tower like thing that spreads the electric through the city fell.And it fell on me.How friggin awesome.

          I woke up with a banging headache.I tried to rub my eyes to clear my vision but my arms were stuck under a piece of giant metal.When I looked down on the rest of my body I saw a giant piece of metal that was stuck inside me.And with realization the pain was felt.I didn't want to take it off and damage myself more than I already did by trying to move.It was getting dark and I realized it's the wedding day.How long have I been like this?Shit!How much blood did I fucking lose?Dios mio I'm going to die!I'm going to die!I don't want to die.I don't want to die.I tried to stay awake and keep my sight clear by constantly changing my gaze but...losing more and more blood every second was making it harder not to.At first I felt cold.I felt freezing cold and it wasn't the cold breeze in the air.Then it all went numb.I couldn't feel even if I wanted to.They I felt this hot water dropping on me with a bucket and...BOOM!I think I died.