Patiance

We were in class.I settled on my seat.Barty came in."Alastor Moody.Ex-auror.Ministery malcontent.And your new Defense Against Dark Arts teacher.I am here because Dumbledore asked me.End of story,goodbye,the end."He paused."Any questions?"I was silently laughing.He looked at me angrily so I pulled it togather.It was fun though."When it comes to dark arts I believe in a practical approach."Oh I know that.I trained with you over the past three months for fuck's sake."But first,which of you could tell me how many Unforgivable curses there are?"I raised my hand."Three Professor Moody."The class was shaking in fear.No one was going to answer."And they are so named?""Simply because they are unforgivable.If one of them were to be used you will-"I made a plane noise."To Azkaban."Moody turned to me."Correct.Now.The minsitery says you are too young to see what these curses do.I say different!You need to know what you are up against!You need to be prepared!"Then he realized that Seamus was hiding his gum under the desk.When Finnigan said that he has a eye on his back he lost it and threw a chalk at him.

        "Which curse shall we see first?"He looked around then stopped under his nose."Weasley!Stand."Ron was shaking!He would pee his pants and I wouldn't be surprised."Give us a curse."Ron got the courage to talk."Well,my dad did tell me about one.The imperious curse."Moody's eye moved."Oh yeah.Your father would know all about that.Gave the ministery quite a bit of grief a few years ago.Perhaps this will show you why."He turned around and got a spider from a jar.He used and engorgement charm to make the spider bigger so we can get better view of what happens."Imperio."Moody made it hop across the classroom.When he put it on the Weasley's head he heard Draco cackle evilsihly.So he put it on his face.Draco was scared the fuck out.I looked at Moody.He got it off of him.He continued the class."Scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only did You-Know-Who's bidding under the influence of the Imperius Curse.But here's the rub:How do we sort out the liars?"

      As hands were raised he chose Longbottom."Professor Sprout tells me you have an aptitude for herbology."Neville nodded."There is the Cruciatus Curse."He got Neville to look at the spider as he Crutio'd it.I didn't knew Neville well but I knew he was sensitive.When it comes to humans I was ok but when it was for animals I wasn't.I couldn't look either.Neville was forced to do so.Stefan was sitting beside me.I grabbed his arm out of controll and held it tight as I looked away from the teacher's desk.Draco's eyes met mine.I was in pain so I avoided him too.Granger finally snapped."Stop it!Can't you see it's bothering him?!Stop it!"Moody stopped and I let go of Stefan."Sorry."I whispered."It's ok."We both turned back tot he class.He put it in front of Granger."Perhaps you could give us the last Unforgivable Curse,Ms.Granger."She shook her head.Not wanting to see the poor animal die."No?Avada Kedavra!"It died and a tear fell onto my desk."The killing curse.Only one person is known to survive it and he's sitting in this room."He turned to Potter.

     He walked to him and looked him in the eye.He drank his potion in front of him.After class was over he dismissed everyone except me."Why did you stop me?"I sighed and stood up."His father works for your Lord and my father!If he were to report this incedent after Malfoy talked with his father...how would you explain it?!Your cover will be blown!All our plan would go to waste!"He rolled his eyes."Fine!Just once I understand."I giggled in a devilish manner."You don't understand my reasoning and you'll be that spider Crouch Jr.YOU KNOW THAT!"He came up to me.He got so fucking close."One step closer I fucking dare you!"I pointed my wand on his forehead."I don't give a shit about the plan as long as I get what I want.So shut the fuck up and stay in your place!"He rolled his eyes and I left.

     On my free time I went to the Hall to see who put their name in the Goblet and if Harry stood a chance with them.This Cedric Diggory got a lot of attention.Then Fred and George came in yelling."Well lads,we've done it.""Cooked it up just this morning."Granger spoke up without looking."It's not going to wooork!"I rolled my eyes."Oh yeah?""Why is that?"She turned to the line around the Goblet."You see this?This is an Age Line.Dumbledore drew it himself."Ugh!Dumbledore up.Dumbledore down!Fucking sick of it!"So?"Granger scoffed."So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an Agin Potion."Twins looked at Granger."But that's why it's so brilliant.""Because it's pathetically dimwitted."Boys stood up."Ready Fred?""Ready George."They shook the tubes and tangled their arms."Bottoms up."And drank their potions.They were able to jump into the line but after the goblet refused their parchment they were thrown away and they aged.Like white hair aged.

     As twins were fighting on the floor battling with each other Krum and Karkaroff came intot he hall.He threw his name in the Goblet.As he was he looked at me.I turned around to see if he was looking at me and he was.That night me and Moody snuck in.He threw Harry's name in the Goblet as I watched out for prefects.Once we were done I left.Following days went by quick and it was Thursday.Dumbledore ordered us to sit down."Now the moment you've all been waiting for:The champion selection."Dumbledore turned around and lowered the flames.Goblet's blue fire was all that lit up the hall.The fire turned red after he touched the Goblet.The first parchment was out."The Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum!"I was happy because Harry stood no chance next to him.But it was also kind of a bummer since we wanted Harry to touch the Triwizard Cup that was disguised.It was a Portkey.I hate Portkeies.So I am going to be there in my own way.

         "The champion of Beauxbatons...is Fleur Delacour."Her school mates apploud her as she made her way to the headmaster and take her spot after a hand shake.Now for the last name:Hogwarts champion."The Hogwarts champion is Cedric Diggory!"I turned to Moody.He looked like he expected it.Cedric also took his place.My patiance was running low."Excellent!We now have our three champions!But in the end one will go down in history.Only one will hoist this chalice of champions,this vessel of victory...The Triwizard Cup!"The cup looked magnificent.