Necklace

I stopped screaming and looked around me.I was afraid of myself.I looked around me.I was about to set the whole mountain on fire.I would've if I hadn't stopped.My heart was racing with my breaths.I kept turning and looking around.I fell on my knees.I started sobbing and I started screaming again.How could I have been so weak?!So weak that I would let my emotions blind me with rage!Then I saw all those snakes coming around me like I called them there.They circled me.Then I heard footsteps.I got up and pointed my wand.I waited and an old man showed up."Hello Ula."I gasped."How?How do you know who I am?"He stepped towards me."I'm Ab.Well at least the people who know me calls me Ab.You used to call me Ab.It's been so long since I last saw you."He took out his wand and I disarmed him the second he did."Very impressive."I heard foot steps."Accio!"I got Ab's wand.I pointed it at him and turned to the other side.

        "Impressive indeed."I sighed and lower both of the wands I help."Whoever you two are...I can't...I can't do it."I dropped Ab's wand and went back to my room.I just wanted to go to Hogwarts now.Because it seemed like Dumbledore was right.Hogwarts is the safest place I could be in.When it was finally about to my birthday I knocked on Draco's door.I got in because he wasn't answering.I found him trying to make a bow with a ribbon.I closed the door behind me and watched him."Hey Ferret."He jumped out of his place."How long have you been there?"I sighed and checked the clock in his room."I think about...10 minutes.Maybe 15."He gave up."Hey.Don't give up.Come on I'll teach you."I sat on his lap when he didn't move on purpose."This is the side we'll see right?You start from here.You twist the sides under the base like this.Then you bring it up to the side we'll see.The rest is just a simple ribbon."

       He was hugging me like I was a teddy bear.He kissed my neck."I don't know how to do a ribbon either."I smiled and kissed his cheek."You tie it like this.You do two bunny ears and tie them like the way you tied the two sides before and pull.Look.It's not that hard."I untied the ribbon from the box."Now you do it."I got his hand from my waist."Twist it.Tie it.Bunny ears.Tie it.It's done."I turned to him."It wasn't that hard now,was it?"He rolled his eyes."It amuzes you that I can't make a simple ribbon doesn't it?""You know I don't lie to you.Do you really want to ask me that?"He looked at the clock."5...4...3...2...1...Happy birthday Ula Lopez."He kissed me as he got up from the chair.Then he broke the kiss."Turn around.I wanna see the 15 year old Ula."He's doing what I did to him."You foul loathesome evil little adorable ferret!"He turned me around by force."Just how I love it.You're still the same."He and I laughed and he kissed me.

       "Now."He got the box and handed it to me."Happy birthday.I wanted to be here tomorrow but father thinks that I need to clothe differently now that I am growing up.So we'll be gone."I smiled."I know.Narcissa told me.""You and my mother have been spending awfully more time togather."I rolled my eyes."What Malfoy?Are you jealous that your girlfriend spends more time with your mother?"He scoffed."Me?Jealous?All the time.What were you thinking?"We both laughed."Open it."He said softly and silently.And it was the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen.It had a black gemstone in it while the material arounded looked like a cage and the motives would end taking the shape of a heart.

It had a black gemstone in it while the material arounded looked like a cage and the motives would end taking the shape of a heart

(think that the stone is black thank youuuuu)

          I handed the necklace to him."Could you put it on?"He took the necklace gently away from me as I turned around and lifted my hair."I got you a necklace because I saw you wear braclets but never a necklace unless it's an occasion like the Yule Ball.And I thought if I got you one you would wear it."He put the necklace on and I dropped my hair."Draco I didn't wear the braclets because I wanted to.The bruises from when I was in the cemetery because of the way I was tied up was easily seen and I didn't like that.I wore those bracelets to hide them."He sighed."Makes sense."I got his face in my hands."Things like this...it's never going to end.Honestly?I'm fine with it."I lowered my hands from his face to his hands."Sit with me."I sat down on his bed."What is it?"

     "We were home with my mother.We were watching a movie.A muggle movie but it was amazing.I mean...nobody puts baby in the corner.AnywaysWe were sitting and laughing when Death Eaters surrounded our living room in our house in U.S.They got my mother and I was brought to Hogwarts.I didn't want to be there.I knew Snape was there and that's why they sent me there.End of the day I didn't want to be there.Then I walked into that train and followed the color of both of my parents' house.Green and silver.I...I walked into that compartment completely unaware of who any of you were.I mean...I knew all of you guys because my mother told me a lot.But I never really saw any of you.Then I dismissed your question like I did.I sat under that hat knowing where I was going.I was confident from the outside but in reality?I was so fucking scared.I had these secrets to hide from everyone.I had to because my life depended on it.I lied.I got into trouble.I got injured.Almost died.Had many breakdowns and meltdowns.I died inside but every single day when I left that bedroom I looked like the same 'stone cold bitch' as they all said.But one person...one person that saw through all that fucking act was you.I trust you.I find a safe place within your embrace and I feel like...'wow this was all worth it'.I love you Draco.So every day that I carry this necklace around my neck means that I love you.Believe it or not you...changed my life.You changed me.The thing is...I'm still the same.Yet I feel so much more alive with you and just as much dead when I'm not with you.And I thank you for loving me because I'm not an easy person to be around.I have my secrets and you respect that.When I talk to you I know you'll listen.When I listen to you I feel normal.I don't know what you're doing to me but thank you for doing it.Thank you for asking me if a cat got my tongue."

     We both chuckled.We were both in tears."I didn't mean to make you cry.I'm sorry.""Thank you for letting me love you."Then we kissed.