Thank You

After dinner I left without hesitation.Whisperings were everywhere.I didn't want to care but I did.Because whatever they are thinking about...they are most likely to be right.I came to my dorm room and got the keys for the room I had found thanks to Dumbledore.I went there and read about Dragon Lords.I practiced what I could.After one or two hours,I left.As I was going back to my room I bumped into Snape."What are you doing out after hours,Ms.Lopez?"I sighed."If things hadn't changed that much I think I'm still a prefect thus I am on a night patrol."He rolled his eyes."I need to talk to Alecto.She's in detention with some students.Send her up to my office."Then he left."You didn't tell me where she was."He stopped."The record room."Then he kapt walking.

           I came to the record room and knocked on the door.Alecto opened it."M-My Lady?"I rolled my eyes."Snape is asking you to his office.I'll watch over."She nodded and left.When I went inside I did not expect to see them.Ginny,Stefan,Eve and Neville."Stefan?!"I ran upto him and hugged him."Hey cuz."I let go of him and turned to Ginny.I hugged her too.Eve didn't even look at me and Neville hated me."Oh and by the way,Luna is alive and well.She wanted me to tell you guys that you guys shouldn't come saving her and her father because the Death Eaters in that Headquarters would got to you guys or whoever goes to save them.But I am still thinking of a way to release them without anyone being involved."Ginny sighed in relief."Thank Merlin."

          "How did you guys end up in detention anyhow?"They all turned to Stefan."Look I was tired of your father and the Carrows constantly using the Cruciatus Curse on us.I finally had enough and yelled at him.Ended up in us and some other people being sent to detention for raising our voices so...you got the memo."I sighed."If there is someone they are even more scared of you-know-who...that's me.You guys heard how she stuttered at the sight of me.""How did you do that by the way?I mean...you're you and they're...them.How come they're scared of you?"

          "Dude every single Death Eater to ever exist,imprisoned or alive,is horrifyingly terrified of me.Some would shit their pants at the mention of my name.I wasn't the nicest person they ever met.After I...did what I did...I kinda switched off my humanity.I wasn't a ruthless person before but...now they know I would kill them if they annoy me just by existing.By the way does anyone know if Dobby got to Harry?Because I sent him to Harry but he never really came back."They looked at each other.As they did I noticed the hour."Detention is over.I'll escort you all back to your rooms."I walked to the door but I heard no footsteps."What is it?""We don't stay in our rooms,Ula.Not anymore.Thanks to your father we stay in the Room of Requirements."

           "What did Snape do to drive you out of your rooms?"Ginny spoke up."Wait Snape is your father?""That's old news.What I want to know is why you guys aren't using your dorm rooms."Eve spoke to me for the first time in months."It's because we are all scared,Ula.From the Carrows and Sn-your father."I came back to the group.All I've done before is now taking it's toll on the upcoming events.I raised my hand to see if she would hold it.Instead she got it and pulled me into a hug before she started crying."Where were you?!I thought I was your sister!"I whispered."You are my sister.And I am so sorry."I let go of Eve and took a deep breath to hide my tears."Before Alecto comes back I should take you guys to the Room of Requirements."

           We came into the Room of Requirements and there were bunk beds.Pillows on the ground.Blankets,some beds...This is all my fault.Stefan tapped on my shoulder and got me out of my trance."This came about a month ago.That was the last time I heard from them."I got the letter."She's pregnant,Ula.Back then it was 4 months.But now it's five."I gasped."And when I came it's been three.And none of you told me?"He pulled me into a hug."None of us knew how to tell you."I got him off of me."Ula.""No...Stefan."I got out of the room of requirements and as I was going I heard yellings from the record room."That little cunt let them go!I was not done with them!"I walked in."I assume you meant me when you said 'little cunt',Alecto."She turned to me and trembled."I'm sorry my Lady."I rolled my eyes."Detention is three hours max.We all know that.And if the detention started after supper right away it has already been 4 hours.So if anything...you're the little cunt."

          I went to my room and maybe it's the dungeons.Maybe it's the Black Lake.Or maybe it's the guilt but...I can't breathe.I got my jacket on my pyjamas and went up to the Astronomy tower to find Draco punching the marble wall with his bare fist."STOP!"But he didn't stop.I jumped in front of him and stopped his fist with my hand.His eyes found mine and they widened.The anger and the darkness faded and he took a deep breath."Whatever it is or was...this is not the way to solve it.Nor hurting yourself like this is acceptable.Thanks to me you didn't kill Dumbledore.But I did.I also caused Cedric's death indirectly.So you have nothing to feel guilty about.Don't even deny it I know you too well for that.I'm the one with the burden of being a murderer.I am the one who is recieving the looks full of hatred.And don't you think that's your fault because I killed him 'for you' because I would do it again if it meant for you to stay the way you are not lose yourself."

            His head fell on mine."Thank you.""For what?"He sobbed quietly and subtly."For stopping me.For keeping me in check because I don't think I'd be alive if it wasn't for you."I looked down at our hands.I let go of his right hand and I got his left hand with both my hands."Let's get you to Madam Pomfrey.It's not something I could heal on my own."He snatched his hand and backed away."Yeah...no.It's ok."He fixed his hair and his hands trailed down to his neck as he avoided my eyes."You're hiding something.""No.It's just-I don't want to go to Madam Pomfrey."I sighed."At least tell me why?"He turned to me."I spent two months in there,Ula.I-I-I don't want to go back there.Not again.For whatever reason it may be for."I nodded."Ok.Then you go to my room.I'll be there in a few.Ok."He nodded and left.

            I went to Madam Pomfrey and explained her what happened.Not all of it though.I just said he accidently hurt himself and he doesn't want to come here.So you could say that I...lied.Got the stuff I could need from the hospital wing and went to my room.He was sitting on the bed.Looking at his hand.Opening and closing it."I'm back."I sat next to him and got his hand on my thigh.I cleaned his wound.The skin on his knuckles was torn.I could see his bones...I think.After I cleaned the wound and the dropped the mixture Madam Pomfrey told me to.I,then,wrapped his hand."You know what you're doing.""You are not the only one who used to hurt themselves."