Lit Up

I came to my room.Draco was deep asleep.I crawled under the quilt and fell asleep.Next morning I woke up when I felt my hair being pulled."Ouch!"I turned around to see Draco trying to untangle my hair off of his ring."I'm sorry."I chuckled."Stop moving."I got his hand.I slowly untangled my hair off his ring and finger gently."Thank you."I put his ring back on."What were you doing with my hair in the first place?"He got up on the bed.I did too because he did."You were doing this thing with your hair the other day in the library before you went missing.I tried doing the same thing.I parted your hair I put the left strand to the other side and right strand to the other but then I messed it up."I tried to stay serious.I did.I tried my best but I couldn't I just bursted out laughing.I fell off the bed when I did that.

       "You tried to braid my hair?"I kept laughing.But he started pouting so I stopped."Ok.I'm sorry.I'm sorry.I didn't mean it like that.Don't get offended.I just didn't think you would try something with my hair.Stroking it when we hug is one thing but braiding it?That's a whole ass new level,Malfoy."I got up from the ground.As I was standing up I saw the piece of parchment Dumbledore gave me."Shit!I forgot!"I got the parchment."Draco close your eyes."He gave me a look filled with utter confusion."Just do it!Please!"He closed his eyes and I took out the bag of books I got from the ruins."Don't open your eyes yet.I'm going to the library ok?When you heard my door closed shut then you can open your eyes.Understood?""Can yout ell me what is going on?"I sighed."Once I figure it out."I left and I slammed the door behind me.

        I came to the library.I snuck into the restricted area.And as stupid as it did sound last night there is a restricted area in the restricted area itself.But it is at the furthest and the darkest corner of the restricted area.Even in the daylight it is as dark as that cave I ended up in.I came in there.This room was gorgeous.It was so dusty and I reckon this is the oldest part of the castle because it took me 30 minutes to open the door.It was rusted and stuck since it probably wasn't opened in decades.But the room had four walls.One dedicated to each house and it's ancestor.I went over to the book record drawer.I found the books' location that Dumbledore told me to find.I first cleaned up the place and lit up the candles,torches...Anything I could use to light up the room.Finding the books took a lot of time.When I was finally ready to read them I was so tired and the time was so late.I was on night patrol tonight so I left.I locked the door behind me as I left.

         I came to my room. After I changed into some sweatpants,comfy long sleeved shirts and fluffy homeboots I went on the night patrol.I was walking and wandering inside the corridoors when I felt a hand tapping on my shoulder.I turned around."I believe she belongs to you."I looked down and saw Eve."She belongs to no one but yeah.Sure.What is it that you're up to,Goldstein?"I got Eve by the hand.She's grown a lot since the last time I saw her."She was out after hours.Since you are her prefect now three of us are going to Dumbledore."I scoffed."I'm sorry.She's not going anywhere until she tells me why she was outside this late.So if you could just...step away...that'd be great."He rolled his eyes and stepped away.I turned to Eve."What's going on?""Me and Micheal were hanging out.We didn't realize how late it was.I was on my way back to the dungeons,Ula.I swear."I sighed and hugged her."Merlin's beard,Eve.Please get a watch."As I was hugging her I turned to Goldstein.

          "She's not going to Dumbledore.She was on her way back to the dungeons."He rolled his eyes."I dare you to roll your eyes at me and I'll poke your eyes out with my bare hands Goldstein.Don't test me."I got Eve and started walking around."This is not the way to the dungeons."I rolled my eyes."Yep.I know.I have one more person to pick up."We came to the path where Draco takes on his way back from the room of requirements."Let's check the time."I looked at my watch."Any minute now."A minute or two later Draco showed up."I told you it was any minute now."My arm around Eve and my hand holding Draco,who was confused as hell,we went to the dungeons."What's with the fluffy boots?"I looked down at my feet."I'm sure they would look better than they already doo when I threw them at you,Malfoy."He rolled his eyes."You wouldn't.""She would.She just threaten Goldstein for rolling his eyes at her."

          "Goldstein,huh?""Draco don't even-No!"We were in the common room."I'm not going to do anything.""Anything my ass.Don't even think about it."He rolled his eyes.I scoffed."That's how you wanna play this?"He took a step back."You're the last person I would dare to cross.I mean that."I chuckled."This is one of the many reasons I love you.I'll drop Eve."I kissed him."See you tomorrow if I manage to get everything back on track."I got Eve and left the common room.She brushed her hair and started braiding it on her own."I can do it from the top if you want."She opened her hair."Please."I sat on her bed and she sat in front of me.We were whispering because of the other girls."You know...you and...I don't know how to call him.Do I say Malfoy or Draco?"I chuckled."Uh...go with...Draco.I guess.Malfoy is also good.Go for Malfoy in public but we're alone now."

          "Ok.You know you and Draco are really good togather."I chuckled."Thank you.""There are rumors of him being a...Death Eater.Is he really-"I cut her off."That's none of our business.Not mine.Not yours."She sighed."I'm sorry.But if he really is one...how could you still love him?""Hypothatically speaking...if he were one or not...it wouldn't have mattered because I loved him way before the rumors got out.It's been over three years now.These rumors have been around for how long?Almost four months?So it's really rubbish."She giggled."He loves you."I sighed."I know."I was done braiding her hair."Off you go to the dreamland."I went to the door."See you around,Eve."I winked before I closed the door.

          When I turned around there he was.Draco."How long have you been listening?""Does it matter?"I nodded."Yes."I turned to the door."There are five second year girls sleeping in there.This is not the place."I got his hand and took him to the fireplace.As Draco was taking out his wand to light it up I stopped him."I want to try something.Don't."I took a deep breath in and focused on the fireplace.It lit up.No wand.No spell.No incantation.It lit up