Black Family

As we left Umbridge's office Harry stopped me."You were there.You remember what happened.Right?"I turned to him."Harry...After Cedric died I wasn't really myself.I was losing a lot of blood so my vision was blurry.You saw me.I was passed out for the most of the time.I remember seeing him but I don't really remember a lot either.I'm sorry."I'm not sorry that my godfather is back.I'm sorry about Cedric.I left Potter there and headed to my common room after seeing Madam Pomfrey.I don't know how to hide this from Draco or the boys.This is fucked up.I went to my room to check up on Asmodeus."Hey little noodle."He wrapped himself around my hand.He's growing taller and thicker."I'm gonna go to the common room.I'll see you later.Ok?"I kissed his head."Ok."Then I headed out.I sat next to Crabbe.I looked around and Malfoy wasn't there."Where is Malfoy?""Night patrol."I sighed."Ok."I tied my hair up."What the fuck happened to your hand?"Crabbe took my hand and opened the bandage.

       There wasn't any writing but it was incredily purple and my skin was extremely damaged."Did Umbridge did this to you?"I rolled my eyes."For fuck's sake.She would die before she could get close enough to do something to me.She made me do this to myself.Blood quill.Medieval but worked on shutting Harry up unlike me."Then Malfoy came and sat down."Ministry says that it's Sirius who's abducting these missing people."I snickered."Sirius Black?Dude that guy is innocent.He is also a part of your family Malfoy."He narrowed his eyes."Part of my family?"I nodded with a smirk."I did a couple research at the Malfoy manor library and found out really interesting stuff.Bellatrix aka your aunt from your mother's side.Her family name was supposed to be Black before she got married like your mother.Your grandfather's mother Irma Crabbe had a daughter with Pollux Black:Walburga.She married Orion Black aka her very distant cousin.Walburga was your grandfather Cygnus Black's sister and Walburga had two sons with Orion:Sirius and Regulus Black.Which makes them your mother's,your aunts' Andromeda and Bellatrix,their cousin."

     They all watched me talk with wide eyes."How did you keep that in your mind?"I turned to Draco."I don't know!It was kind of addicting.That's why I know almost everyone in your bloodline.Literally!And I have to say...this whole wizarding world...comes from the Black family bloodline.Your great-great-great-grandparents were actually Phineas Nigellus and Ursula Flint.Phineas had three siblings:Sirius,Elladora and Iola.Sirius and Elladora weren't married.Phineas and Iola was.Iola married someone named Bob Hitchens.Unlike then Phineas and Ursula had children:Sirius,Phineas,Cygnus,Belvina and Arcturus Black.I know that the surnames don't match but I couldn't figure that part out yet.Anywho.This time only Phineas didn't get married.Sirius had three children:Arcturus,Lygoris and Regulus.Acturus got married to a woman named Malenia Macmillan.They had two children:Lucretia and Orion Black.Who married Walburga but I'll get there.If we go back up we have Cygnus Black.He married with Violetta Bulstorde.They had for children:Pollux,Cassiopeia,Marius and Dorea Black.Only Dorea and Pollux got married and this is interesting stuff.Dorea got married to Charlus Potter.That's where I don't get because that's Harry's bloodline.Probably why it doesn't go further than that.Pollux had three children:Walburga as I mentioned before,Alphard and your grandfather Cygnus Black.Walburga married to her distant cousin.Alphard is unmarried.Your grandfather married Druella Rosier.She has siblings and their kids are alive.The rest is stuff you probably already know.Your aunts and their husbands:Ted Tonks and Rodolphus Lestrange.Ted was a muggle so you might not know about Andromeda.Their daughter is still alive.Nymphadora.She's on Harry's side though.Since Cygnus disowned her mother because she married her father.Bellatrix and Rodolphus are both imprisoned from the last wizarding war that you-know-who started.That leaves your parents:Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy.If we go way back up there is one more interesting facts.Your great-great-grandfather,Cygnus Black,had this other brother who got married.Arcturus Black married to Lysandra Yaxley.They had three children:Callidora,Cedrella and Charis.The thing is-"

       I started laughing."I'm sorry.It's just too funny.But I'm ok.So...the thing is Callidora married Harfang Longbottom.Charis married to Caspar Crouch.And this is the best one I promise.Cedralla got married to Septimus..."I paused and looked around."Weasley!"Draco's eyes widened.Mean while I was explaining I was writing it all down on a parchment.Black Family.

     "Hold the fuck on.What happened to your hand?"I dismissed the question."So basically you are releated to Vincent,Percy,Fred,George,Ron,Ginny,Neville and Harry.You got the whole family over here in Hogwarts.It's quite sad that I don't.Really."He sent the boys away and pulled my hand to him.He took off the bandage like Crabbe did."Umbridge did this to your for leaving class,didn't she?"I sighed."She did but it's ok.I'm fine.Madam Pomfrey says so.She told Harry to write 'I must not tell lies' and to me to write 'I will not leave class without permission'."

   He pulled me to the couch he was sitting and hold me."Draco.There are people."He scoffed."People who are afraid of me too much to open their mouths."I sighed and let him hold me.Days went by quick and the first month was cruel.She disturbed every class we were in with questions to our professors.We can't properly study our OWLs.We can't use magic in any way.This was ridiculous.I pushed my limits to obey the rules even though I didn't really had to.But when I followed the crowd outside one day I saw Filch taking out Trelawney's belongings.I dragged Draco there with me along with the other boys."What does she think she's doing?"Draco placed his arm around me."I have no idea.But I never liked her."I turned to Draco."It's not about liking a teacher,Malfoy.She doesn't deserve to be treated this way.No one does."

       But Dumbledore got Professor Trelawney to stay.McGonagall got her back inside the school.This is all sorts of screwed.Trying to banish teachers from the school grounds.Coming up with the most ridiculous rules.It was too much.I went to Dumbledore with Draco.He didn't want to but I dragged him there.Everything is already going to go hell in a couple months when we break out the imprisoned Death Eaters.Why turn it to shit now?As we were going there I saw Harry going back to his common room.He bumped into me."What do you think you're doing Potter?""Nothing.It was an accident."Draco was ready to fight him."Malfoy we're Prefects for Salazar's sake!We're supposed to be examples.Do you two really want that blood quill happening?!"I yelled in a whisper.They let it go.We went to Dumbledore's office.

      The bird turned and revealed the stairs.We went up there."Professor Dumbledore?"We were in his office and it was empty."Where is he?"I turned to Draco."I have no idea."The thunder voices started scaring me with the lumps of water hit the big windows."Can we leave?"Draco nodded as he saw how terrified and horrified I was.We made it to my room.It was closer.As I was taking off my school robe off I realized a piece of parchment.I took it out.

                                                   Meeting at Hog's Head next saturday at 1 pm.